Nom Nom Nom

Coleslaw mixed with Nandos hot sauce on a sandwich with ham. Followed by a pint of barely water and a bowl of shredded wheat.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Nissin spicy noodles with an egg cooked through and lathered with Sriracha sauce.

V dece.

WHERE THE f**k CAN YOU BUY SRIRACHA HOT CHILLI SAUCE IN DUNDEE?????!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Just added a scoop of protein powder (Maximuscle Cyclone, chocolate flavour) and a banana to a bowl of porridge. Very tasty. Think I've found my new breakfast.

#proats #dece #lifting

Second gym session of the day done. Now for boiled chicken, sweet potato and some brocolli.

^^^^^^^

This man lifts

Checked time of post, saw it was 17:27. Good stuff, the sweet potato was okay because it wasn't 6 PM yet. 6 PM is when the insulin fairy comes along and turns all the carbs into fat. #insulinfairy #broscience

My next meall will be a whole 500ml tub of Sainsbury's Salted Peanut and Caramel ice cream. Come at me diabetes. #icecream #bulking #1000calories

Edited by Mak

Checked time of post, saw it was 17:27. Good stuff, the sweet potato was okay because it wasn't 6 PM yet. 6 PM is when the insulin fairy comes along and turns all the carbs into fat. #insulinfairy #broscience

My next meall will be a whole 500ml tub of Sainsbury's Salted Peanut and Caramel ice cream. Come at me diabetes. #icecream #bulking #1000calories

Yeah i rushed home from the gym to ensure i ate all my carbs before six. So i am fine!

#lean #babe

Well you wil need to fast for the next two days after that

#caloriecounting #toomany