Nom Nom Nom

• 1 month later...

Had a Monster Bob tonight from Roo's Leap, two gourmet burgers, bacon, chilli, mushrooms, onion, cheese and salad on a bun with a side of chips. Oh and sticky toffee pudding to follow.

Magic.

I have the monster bob when I'm there. It's magnificent

I've not been allowed any food for 7 weeks (shitey health reasons) and after easing myself back in for a few days I treated myself to a bacon roll this morning. It was a proper Glasgow roll too - the best kind. The whole experience was better than sex. The smell while it was frying, the broon sauce, the 3 rasher bacon-roll ratio. Absolutely incredible. Whatever man (and I have no doubt it was a man) first decided to stick some pig rashers in between a breaded bap is indeed the son of God.

Here's tae bacon rolls!

Edited by pandarilla

I've not been allowed any food for 7 weeks (shitey health reasons) and after easing myself back in for a few days I treated myself to a bacon roll this morning. It was a proper Glasgow roll too - the best kind. The whole experience was better than sex. The smell while it was frying, the broon sauce, the 3 rasher bacon-roll ratio. Absolutely incredible. Whatever man (and I have no doubt it was a man) first decided to stick some pig rashers in between a breaded bap is indeed the son of God.

Here's tae bacon rolls!

You lost me at brown sauce; bowfing. :thumbsdown