Nom Nom Nom

Nice.
Main question is: what mustard do you dip them in?
I havent made any sort of accoutrements as yet. Mrs B and the Bairnardiñas are out so I will wait till they return.

Open to suggestions though. I generally like a pretzel with a beer which coincidentally I am desperate need of as I was fucking arseholed lastnight

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I havent made any sort of accoutrements as yet. Mrs B and the Bairnardiñas are out so I will wait till they return.

Open to suggestions though. I generally like a pretzel with a beer which coincidentally I am desperate need of as I was fucking arseholed lastnight

Usually go with

81nTzxupQIL._SY355_.jpg

(and a beer ofc)

Celebrating a big win for airdrie obviously

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone ever did any of the cook school stuff at the Tennents training academy?

Never heard of that?

I did an evening class on fresh pasta at Greener Kirckaldy which was excellent.

Must recommend sea buckthorn as an ingredient. Had it in a drink and in an amuse-bouche the other night. Native berry and tastes a bit like satsuma juice with loads of sea salt. With some apple juice in it is tastes and kicks like a maragarita (without the booze). 

Must recommend sea buckthorn as an ingredient. Had it in a drink and in an amuse-bouche the other night. Native berry and tastes a bit like satsuma juice with loads of sea salt. With some apple juice in it is tastes and kicks like a maragarita (without the booze). 

Kicks like an alcoholic drink with no alcohol? See yourself out.