Nom Nom Nom

My Dad had a party for his 50th tonight and I had plenty of champaign, smoken salmon, vol au vent (there are some left and they are ours) and meringues. They also were given seveal bottles of wine and whisky, having a tetotal mum and a dad who for medical reasons can't really drink spirits and a sister who had buggered off for a year comes in handy here, I should have plenty to take up to my flat with me :D

Thats more a RTBC acctually!

Edited by Enigma

...I had plenty of champaign, smoken salmon, vol au vent (there are some left and they are ours) and meringues...

I can genuinely imagine you having a monocle and stuff, even though you're only about 18-19. It's great. :D

I had pasta with tomato sauce and some red peppers chopped into it today. Pretty basic, but enjoyable all the same. Making curried parsnip soup tomorrow for the first time (cooking for between three and five people). Should be a piece of piss, actually, the recipe's pretty much your bog standard puréed soup but with, yes, parsnips and curry paste.

I'll let you all know how I get on. I bet you can't wait already.

I can genuinely imagine you having a monocle and stuff, even though you're only about 18-19. It's great. :D

The 'old' mhak would have hated that kind of stuff. Comments like that do embarress me a wee bit, I'm not all that posh or anything despite the image I may, not necessarity intentionally give off, and I'm not sure thats how I would like to be viewed. Anyway there were also little rasberry tarts mum made and plenty of kettle chips :P:lol:

The 'old' mhak would have hated that kind of stuff. Comments like that do embarress me a wee bit, I'm not all that posh or anything despite the image I may, not necessarity intentionally give off, and I'm not sure thats how I would like to be viewed. Anyway there were also little rasberry tarts mum made and plenty of kettle chips :P:lol:

I'm just a cuddly, friendly confectionery lover now.

It's okay, there were all kinds of treats at my niece's first birthday party. I even made chocolate mousse, and it was darn nice too. Also things like couscous salads, fruit salad, Costco cookies ( :D ) and so on. I fucking love food.

Had a Sausage and Tattie Scone Sub for Breakfast, was fucking awesome. Then had 2 Sausage Rolls from Greggs and a Cheeseburger from Ochilview. Then at my mates 17th tonight i had 2 Cheeseburgers and these wee sausages with some Pringles too.

NOMMMMMMMmmmmMMmMmMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMMM!

Had a Sausage and Tattie Scone Sub for Breakfast, was fucking awesome. Then had 2 Sausage Rolls from Greggs and a Cheeseburger from Ochilview. Then at my mates 17th tonight i had 2 Cheeseburgers and these wee sausages with some Pringles too.

NOMMMMMMMmmmmMMmMmMmMmMMmmmMMMmmMMM!

You'll turn into a sausage wth a burger for a head if you're not careful.