Nom Nom Nom

Cheers, I just didn't want to get moaned at if the carrots aren't properly cooked. If I fail, I'll just blame you. :P

Enjoy your Mac and Cheese. I love that, but it gives me a terrible headache if I eat too much of it.

The carrots won't need the same amount of timne as the tatties though ;)

Put the tatties on and about 10mins in put the carrots on the top. You want a slight crunch to the carrots.

It's not broccoli then? :unsure::unsure:

The carrots won't need the same amount of timne as the tatties though ;)

Put the tatties on and about 10mins in put the carrots on the top. You want a slight crunch to the carrots.

It's not broccoli then? :unsure::unsure:

Oh sorry, it's broccoli as well, although I have managed to do that with the steaming device already so I know the score there. It's the carrots I'm worried about.

Thanks very much, I don't want them turning to mush!

well it's Wednesay, so it was homemade salmon and spring onion fishcakes with salad, with strawbs, cream and merangues for dessert.

First strawbs of the year so they were a bit hard....

well it's Wednesay, so it was homemade salmon and spring onion fishcakes with salad, with strawbs, cream and merangues for dessert.

First strawbs of the year so they were a bit hard....

Not jealous at all that you're heading into summer....

Adam - how was the pie and veg? Turn out OK - I'm nervous that something happened and you may be coming to kill me.

Not jealous at all that you're heading into summer....

Adam - how was the pie and veg? Turn out OK - I'm nervous that something happened and you may be coming to kill me.

They were grand, I was very impressed. Thanks to you and footiechick. :D

Lazy day for me in the scullery. A.S.D.A chilli beef enchalladas in about half an hour.

Off work tomorrow, so went through my box of pan or wok recipies and found this soup. Got all the ingredients, so I'll give it a bash. Looks simple enough, and to keep the spice thing going, I'll sprinkle dried coriander leaf instead of parsely at the end.

Went to the Battlefield Rest for lunch (I'm working my way through the Sopranos again, and have a serious hard-on for Italian food everytime I watch it), and had Penne Salciccia. Lovely.

For dinner I had some tagliatelle (see a theme emerging here) with home-made sweet pepper sauce and stuffed jalapenos from costco, which might be the finest foodstuff I've ever experienced.

Lazy day for me in the scullery. A.S.D.A chilli beef enchalladas in about half an hour.

Off work tomorrow, so went through my box of pan or wok recipies and found this soup. Got all the ingredients, so I'll give it a bash. Looks simple enough, and to keep the spice thing going, I'll sprinkle dried coriander leaf instead of parsely at the end.

Made this yesterday. The finished product looked nothing like the photo. Looked more like pea/lentil cross(that'd be the turmeric). Recipe was not very good. Made a few extra additions, like dried coriander, an extra beef cube, shredded ginger and more garlic and a sprinkling of powdered chillies.

Looks, 3/10. Taste 10/10.

Fuckin superb. :thumsup2