Urinal V Gooners

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Not saying I don't believe you were there.. must have been a treat for you to see some quality for a change instead of your Jock no hopers and the scum for the shyty end of the E. Lancs Rd.... you obviously only went to see United. Bet you stood out like a sore thumb in Mcr.... did you were your skirt and your ginger wig like all the other porridge mouths who follow the ****...?

Not saying I don't believe you were there.. must have been a treat for you to see some quality for a change instead of your Jock no hopers and the scum for the shyty end of the E. Lancs Rd.... you obviously only went to see United. Bet you stood out like a sore thumb in Mcr.... did you were your skirt and your ginger wig like all the other porridge mouths who follow the ****...?

I thought you were a Berwick Rangers supporter :unsure:

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Get there regular thanks, says alot about you that you went to the RedCafe before the game... did you have your carrier bag of goodies from the Megastore too...? 14 years! ;)

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
Thought you were a Berwick Rangers supporter :unsure:

Born in Mcr. grew up in TD15, folks live in Berwick and I still have property there. If that helps....

Intcha got school tomorrow....? better get some Zzz's there Bairn... ;)

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
Why would a Berwick Rangers supporter want to send me to a Urinal site :unsure:

Are you really as dumb as you make yourself out...? I knew you sweaties were a bit slow but come on.... :rolleyes:

Guest Ruud van Nistelrooy

Whinnneey, pissshhh, OK I admit it was deliberate. I only wish I had hit him harder. I accept a three match ban.

Neeiiigghhh, I am a cheat and a liar :P

Archived