Urinal V Gooners

Whinnneey, pissshhh, OK I admit it was deliberate. I only wish I had hit him harder. I accept a three match ban.

Neeiiigghhh, I am a cheat and a liar :P

Gotta admit you were very very clever. Admit it & one of the games you miss is Crewe in the Carling Cup.

Feckin Joke, cheated the system again.

Should have been 3 league games.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have been 3 league games.

Totally agree. And more than three games too.

You push a referee, and you get what, 12 games was it??? Yep, that's worse than trying to end someone's career. Three measly f'kin games.

The (footballing) world's gone mad.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

It's a shame Ruud didn't break the little shyt's leg. This is the same player that said before the Portugal game in Euro04 that the way to deal with Ronaldo was to kick him a few times as he couldn't handle the physical side of the game. The same player who applied the identical tactic on Ronaldo within 2 minutes of the last match starting and on numerous other occasions and then hacked him down in the box and got away without a penalty award. The same player who was at the centre of the mob handed attack on Ruud last season and now wonders why he got a bit of stick back. Now he's got his agent saying he considered sueing Ruud for the tackle.... bunch of women, the can dish it but they can't take it.

Totally agree with you Eric, bunch of winy kids the lot of them. Comes with being French i beleive *shhhh i didnt say that*

edited to include i know Cole aint French, but the french connection at Arsenal gives him the same temperament

It's a shame Ruud didn't break the little shyt's leg. This is the same player that said before the Portugal game in Euro04 that the way to deal with Ronaldo was to kick him a few times as he couldn't handle the physical side of the game. The same player who applied the identical tactic on Ronaldo within 2 minutes of the last match starting and on numerous other occasions and then hacked him down in the box and got away without a penalty award. The same player who was at the centre of the mob handed attack on Ruud last season and now wonders why he got a bit of stick back. Now he's got his agent saying he considered sueing Ruud for the tackle.... bunch of women, the can dish it but they can't take it.

I ask again, what are sweaties? :unsure:

Sweaty Socks... ;)

You think I am daft, of course I knew what you meant :lol:

So, you are English then, so far in this thread you have slagged an English captain, and an England right back. :rolleyes:

You accused people of being myopic for hating Urinal, yet you seem to think all Scots are thick, yet you follow a Scottish team :rolleyes:

You come from Berwick, yet still defend the local (5 in number) Urinal fans :rolleyes:

Liverpool 4 Urinal 2 :lol:

You arent very good at this game are you :D

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
You think I am daft, of course I knew what you meant :lol:

So, you are English then, so far in this thread you have slagged an English captain, and an England right back. :rolleyes:

You accused people of being myopic for hating Urinal, yet you seem to think all Scots are thick, yet you follow a Scottish team :rolleyes:

You come from Berwick, yet still defend the local (5 in number) Urinal fans :rolleyes:

Liverpool 4 Urinal 2 :lol:

You arent very good at this game are you :D

I'm not the sad 2@ sitting at home with nowt better to do than play on the internet... dafty :rolleyes:

Archived