Urinal V Gooners

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MU will try to make it a kicking game.

Urinal always try to do that. If you read Roy Keane's book he quite openly admits that they went out to be physical and stop other teams playing.

As for Sunday's game, 2-0 Gooners (Henry 2, just because he's in my deam team! :D )

C'mon the Gooners!

ABOT

If both teams play to their best there will only be one winner. MU will try to make it a kicking game.

Have a bet on the number of yellow and red cards on bet 365

10 points for a yellow, 25 for a red

Odds are 13/8 for over 65 points

Have a bet on the number of yellow and red cards on bet 365

10 points for a yellow, 25 for a red

Odds are 13/8 for over 65 points

Remeber that three of the main protagonists from last year's game are not playing. Vieira, Keown and Parlour. To get 65 points you're really banking on there being a red card in the game.

Urinal 0 Gooners 5 (Pires, Ljungberg, Henry 2, Lehmann (pen)) :D

:lol::lol::lol:

But seriously though, the way Sky are building this game up is unreal, Urinal are mid table, not exactly challenging for the title. Yet they are building this game up as Game Of The Century whereas Tottenham v Bolton is clearly a more competitive and bigger game. :P

Get into them (without the dirty stuff of course, pass the fannies of the park :D )

Liverpool can still catch Arsenal by the way ;)

Contenders IMO:-

Chelsea 2pts behind, played a game more.

Liverpool 9pts.

Manchester United 11pts

Newcastle 12pts.

It's a two horse race currently. Liverpools away form will have to improve if the were to get into the race.

Man U will be out of it if they lose today. Got a sneaking feeling Newcastle might sneak up the league. Souness seems to be doing well.

& I know I have missed out Everton & Bolton but they have no chnace.

Remeber that three of the main protagonists from last year's game are not playing. Vieira, Keown and Parlour. To get 65 points you're really banking on there being a red card in the game.

Keane looks like he is also out with Flu apparently.....what price no cards at all in the game?

I really hope for the sake of the league that Utd win,they still have no chance overall but it would keep it almost interesting.

Just saw a f'kin hilarious interview with two Manc twats in the Trafford pub.

Both were Cockneys :lol:

Interviewer - Are you worried because Arsenal are cruising just now and Urinal are struggling

Cockney Manc twat - I think Arsenal are not cruising, they look to be struggling. They only drew in Greece.

Interviewer - Yeah but Urinal only drew with Sparta Prague

Cockney Manc twat - Um, em, Yeah but Arsenal are really struggling

Manc twats :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived