Urinal V Gooners

Oh, nice arguement here :D

Myself i dont think you can support 2 different teams, follow maybe but can only fully support 1 team, but thats my opinion.

However back to the point, anyone got any idea who didnt like their soup yet? :D has to be one of the funniest things to happen.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Myself i dont think you can support 2 different teams, follow maybe but can only fully support 1 team, but thats my opinion.

That is 100% correct.

Quite clearly I support Falkirk, a season ticket holder who rarely misses a game.

I am a fan of Liverpool, get there once a season if lucky. In fact I havent been to Anfield since September 11th 2002 to watch a 2-2 against Birmingham.

But as much as I like Liverpool, I think my hatred of Urinal is far greater :D

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

But as much as I like Liverpool, I think my hatred of Urinal is far greater :D

Can't reason with morons who make statements like this...

I have no problem with you supporting your local team and the Scouse, just don't make an arse of yourself by slagging off United fans just because they come elsewhere.

But as BA said, he doesnt support Liverpool but is just a fan. Whats wrong with saying he hates Man U, i say same about Arsenal, and most of their supporters dont come from Manchester.... so why not say it.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
most of their supporters dont come from Manchester....

and most of their supporters dont come from Manchester....

Do you have any facts on this... or are you just going for the stereotypical view?

Don't like either of them, but the referreeing was a joke. Ferdinand should've walked for taking Lungberg out. Van Horse likewise for his kick at Cole. Big Sol didnae touch the wee diving ugly cvnt for the penalty. Three big decisions all going Man U's way. Laughable!

'Ferdinand was mahnificent but should have been off.

Stevie Gerrard was never going to say he was supporting Man U ;)

United wanted a kicking match & brought Arsenal down to their standards.

It's debatable wether the second penalty would have happened as Arsenal would not have pushed forward so much. It's like saying it was not a penalty but it ws 2-0 anyway. Lauren would not have been up front if it was 0-0.

Was a great result for Chelsea & the two horse race will continue. We are the same distance ahead as we were two weeks ago so no real damage done.

Was always going to be a mid0table team that beat Arsenal just didn't expect the mid-table team to be Man U.

In a way glad the record thing is over (but didn't want it to be Man U) so we can concertrate on the title race with Chelsea.

Can I also say, Ruud Van Nistelrooy should be hauled up for his shocker of a "challenge" on Ashley Cole.

I missed it at the time, I must have been dozing, but I saw it on the Beeb last night. Disgraceful. :angry:

F'kin brilliant statement :lol::lol::lol:

Ruggy, Horsey heid has been charged bt the FA with serious foul play (quite rightly so) and Wenger has been asked to comment on his post match comments ;)

Excellent, on both counts.

Wenger's comments were shocking. As was RVN's "tackle".

:)

Nah Eric i dont have the facts, but do know that the majority of Man U fans around dont come from Manchester. This is probably due to the fact that Man U has a huge fan base than anything else, just like the OF, but if you compare them to other clubs, i am sure the have by miles the highest % of fans who do not come from Manchester.

Obviously havent seen any of the game, but i do agree abouyt whinging Arsenal, its like Celtic *apparently Martin Oneill had a go at Livi because they were too physical with poor wee bobo*. THey like to dish it out but cant take it. Face facts they lost, 3 points belong at Old Trafford, Its not as if Arsenal dont get their fair share of dubious decisions either..... should shut up nad get on with things. I hope whoever threw the Soup gets named and shamed too.

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
Nah Eric i dont have the facts, but do know that the majority of Man U fans around dont come from Manchester.

So you're not basing anything on actual facts... just your opinion.

BTW... Who's Eric...?

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
The majority of Urinal fans do not come from Manchester - FACT

And I do have proof.

For example, I know at least one stays in Berwick :lol:

OK then, the majority of Bindippers are granny robbing, thieving, workshy knife merchants.... fact!

Facts..? Link..?

I was in the East Stand for the Urinal v Real Madrid (4-3 but out :lol: ) game the season before last. I was using my sisters season ticket (nope she aint from Manchester either ;) ) and it was full of Irish/Welsh/Scottish.

I was at the Urinal v Barcelona game (3-3) a few years ago, I was in the Stretford end, it was full of Cockneys.

I was the North Stand for the Urinal v Rangers game (3-0) last season, it was full of hospitality ticket punters. None were from Manchester.

Dry yer eyes son, hardly anyone from Manchester supports the scum (except in Coronation Street :lol: ). They are all glory hunting fannies. :D

And I bet you are jealous a Bindipper like me was at those games as well :P

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
I was in the East Stand for the Urinal v Real Madrid (4-3 but out :lol: ) game the season before last. I was using my sisters season ticket (nope she aint from Manchester either ;) ) and it was full of Irish/Welsh/Scottish.

I was at the Urinal v Barcelona game (3-3) a few years ago, I was in the Stretford end, it was full of Cockneys.

I was the North Stand for the Urinal v Rangers game (3-0) last season, it was full of hospitality ticket punters. None were from Manchester.

Dry yer eyes son, hardly anyone from Manchester supports the scum (except in Coronation Street :lol: ). They are all glory hunting fannies. :D

And I bet you are jealous a Bindipper like me was at those games as well :P

You're a gobshite son...

Archived