Urinal V Gooners

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm delighted. Arsenal are the biggest shower of moaning, ill disciplined players to grace the turf. For the cause of that, see one Arsene Wenger, the most arrogant and pompous man in football management.

Well done Fergie :D:D

"Hurrah, we've kept our season alive into November and are only 8 points behind Arsenal" :lol::lol::lol:

The way they reacted you thought they had won the Europen Cup :blink:

What a shower of fannies they lot are :lol::lol::lol:

They probably deserved to win, Rio was magnificent today.

I forgot what a lot of bad losers Arsenal were though :rolleyes:

That's Man Yoo and the mighty Wanderers above your mob BA. :D

That wee snivelling scouse git was nearly greeting in the studio, I was fuckin lovin it! :D:D:D:D

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Arsenal don’t like it up em!. Typically graceless in defeat. The Arse are obviously miffed that Mike Riley didn’t get the Gooners rule book prior to the game. United have exposed them twice this year already, get physical and they can’t take it. Arsene Whinger’s complaints must be an embarrassment for any Gooner… however dubious the penalty was, ARSol stuck a leg out infront of an attacking player in the box. Any (supposed) world class defender should know better. No mention from Whinger about Toure thowing himself down in the United box 5mins later and the much clearer penalty that Riley missed when Cole brought down Ronaldo in the box. Calling RVN a cheat for catching that thug Cole while Cole was in the process of trying to foul RVN is also laughable. As was their longball tactics they resorted to towards the end… best team in Europe…? me Arse!

Rio was great again but for me the MoM was Phil Nev. This is the player United need in the middle of the park now there’s no Butty and Keano’s slowing down a bit.

BTW – RuggyBairn…. a Sweaty Bindipper going on about cockney United fans… no irony there then… :rolleyes:

BTW – RuggyBairn…. a Sweaty Bindipper going on about cockney United fans… no irony there then… :rolleyes:

I don't have a clue what you mean, but your using my name has drawn my attention to your signature, which is far too big, going by Div's limits.

Please reduce it, or it will be removed. :)

How do you like that then? :D

I don't have a clue what you mean, but your using my name has drawn my attention to your signature, which is far too big, going by Div's limits.

Please reduce it, or it will be removed. :)

How do you like that then? :D

BTW – RuggyBairn…. a Sweaty Bindipper going on about cockney United fans… no irony there then

Translates as...

A Scottish Liverpool fan highlighting London-based Manchester United fans?  How ironic.

Ruggy, see if you don't get a ride when you're out, do you come home and ban rakes of P&Bers to get the frustration out? ;):P

So whats all this about the fighting in the tunnel at the end? Apparently according to BBC website, an arsenal player through food at Fergie......

Fergies just dissapointed it wasnt Whisky :D

but in all seriousness, it stinks again of Arsenal being spoiled little brats,. i mean throwing food is something you do when you are a kid, or at uni, not sposed to be a football star?

Cant wait to hear who it was, bet it was Henry....

Translates as...

Ruggy, see if you don't get a ride when you're out, do you come home and ban rakes of P&Bers to get the frustration out? ;):P

I don't know what he's on about then, because I certainy do NOT support Liverpool. Or Man United.

:rolleyes:

His sig's too big, simple as. :D

Guest Eric Tait Spurts

Apologies Ruggy.... I did mean him with Hunchback on his avator...

It's not ironic to support my home town club, not my fault they play where they do.

As for my sig, who cares...? unless your bitter :P

I enjoyed watching the game and I enjoyed the result even more. Don't think it was a penalty, but I think that Ronaldos was a penalty so it evened itself out. I thought Smith was going to blast the ball into row z when he got it. He showed that he isn't selfish - Or he might have wanted a bit of Rooneys birthday cake!!

Guest Eric Tait Spurts
How can you be a fan of two teams in two different countries though and slag someone else though.

You are a real bright one aint you :rolleyes:  :lol:

----------

Just saw a f'kin hilarious interview with two Manc twats in the Trafford pub.

Both were Cockneys :lol:

You're the one who made a point of mentioning United fans being cockney.... a Sweaty who supports the Bindippers. I don't give a toss where you come from or who you support, just don't make yourself look a tit by mentioning out of town fans when you're one yourself.

You're the one who made a point of mentioning United fans being cockney.... a Sweaty who supports the Bindippers. I don't give a toss where you come from or who you support, just don't make yourself look a tit by mentioning out of town fans when you're one yourself.

And guess what I dont stay in Falkirk either. Shocking :o

Archived