Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Had to catch another Riolu because my original was up at level 61 and hadn't evolved yet. Caught the new one with a luxury ball, so it gets double the happiness it normally would, and made it hold the soothe bell which increases it further and it evolved earlier at level 55.

Also about to get a Tyranitar as my Pupitar's

up to level 53.

Finally, Metacross is also mine as my levelled up one, caught it when it was at level 50

something which is over the threshold.

Yeah I got my tyranitar a while back, same with metagross, but I caught my metabg at lv. 66, took ages. Think I am running out of pokemon to catch and there are very few in my boxes left to fill, I am on my 6 th btw. Finally caught thundurus, used the mb cause I couldnt be arsed. Current dex count is at 203 caught. Still need to do lucario, if I leave 2 riolus in daycare for he's will I get and egg, cause levelling them up is a pain.

Oh aye and does the guy in the cave give you different fossils, cause I have had anorith 3 bloody times. And another thing the White forest is meant to change daily, mine doesn't meaning I can't catch the different pokemon, really annoying.

Yeah I got my tyranitar a while back, same with metagross, but I caught my metabg at lv. 66, took ages. Think I am running out of pokemon to catch and there are very few in my boxes left to fill, I am on my 6 th btw. Finally caught thundurus, used the mb cause I couldnt be arsed. Current dex count is at 203 caught. Still need to do lucario, if I leave 2 riolus in daycare for he's will I get and egg, cause levelling them up is a pain.

Oh aye and does the guy in the cave give you different fossils, cause I have had anorith 3 bloody times. And another thing the White forest is meant to change daily, mine doesn't meaning I can't catch the different pokemon, really annoying.

Once you have at least one pokemon in all 8 of the boxes another 8 open up. Think it expands to 24 boxes(maximum) after you've filled some of the 16.

Yeah he does, I got the anorith one first and then got Old Amber for Aerodactyl yesterday.

If your wanting eggs, catch a ditto in the grass area where you find Kyurem.

Currently got 3 Riolu's. And one of each starter pokémon up to the 4th Generation Game, plus a couple of Beldums and a Gable :thumsup2

Did you get the starters and Gible from trading from your generation four games?

I'm not sure about White Forest either, so far I've only seen Rhyhorn, Abra, Slakoth, Happiny, Nidoran(f), Togepi and Surskit(surfing)

Really want to get the Bagon so I can get a team full of pseudo legendaries.

If your wanting eggs, catch a ditto in the grass area where you find Kyurem.

Currently got 3 Riolu's. And one of each starter pokémon up to the 4th Generation Game, plus a couple of Beldums and a Gable :thumsup2

Did you get the starters and Gible from trading from your generation four games?

I'm not sure about White Forest either, so far I've only seen Rhyhorn, Abra, Slakoth, Happiny, Nidoran(f), Togepi and Surskit(surfing)

I assume he has, cause I dont think you can breed Ditto with anything, just to get a completely random outcome, if you can then I am all for it, I am currently using Ditto to get teh first evolution forms of the one ones you cant get, i.e zubat, spearow, etc.

Aye the forrest is annoying me, I had a look and it is meant to change, I think it only does when you show the guy teh pokemon he wants to see, casue I did it once an it hasn't changed since that first time.

Oh and you cant get Gible in this series, so the best you can do is the 5, I aaume you are like me and have the 4 of, Dragonite, Metagross, Tyranitar and Hydriegon, since you are still looking for Bagon, little b*****d, cant finds him in the forest either.

I assume he has, cause I dont think you can breed Ditto with anything, just to get a completely random outcome, if you can then I am all for it, I am currently using Ditto to get teh first evolution forms of the one ones you cant get, i.e zubat, spearow, etc.

Aye the forrest is annoying me, I had a look and it is meant to change, I think it only does when you show the guy teh pokemon he wants to see, casue I did it once an it hasn't changed since that first time.

Oh and you cant get Gible in this series, so the best you can do is the 5, I aaume you are like me and have the 4 of, Dragonite, Metagross, Tyranitar and Hydriegon, since you are still looking for Bagon, little b*****d, cant finds him in the forest either.

You actually can, if you trade a Garchomp from Diamond and breed it with Ditto to get an Egg :P

I was more making sure there wasn't an in-game way to get the other starters.

What guy?

Yeah, I've got Metagross and Tyranitar. I've got a Dragonair, atm, and am training it up to evolve it and my Dreigon is in the PC so will level that up as well. Later though.

For anyone who's beaten the elite four, the first time, go to the Dreamyard and go downstairs and you go through the whole thing and you can catch a Musharna, it's an event that happens every Friday, so you don't need to waste a moon stone on it.

I have commenced te search for a milotic, as unlike te other you can't evolvedeebas rather annoyingly. Up to 207 caught after I decided to start te breedin proccess, hatched about 4eggs so far.

I want to go online to get Victini but the stupid DS only does WEP encryption :angry:

I don't know if you've got a BT Home Hub as well but I told Smurph how to change the WEP in this quote:

Well I have a BT HomeHub(black one) so I don't know if it's different for you but type into google ip address and click the first link which will provide you with your IP address, unless you already know it.

Then type that IP address, complete with full stops, into the URL taskbar thingy and it'll bring up your router's page. Then you need to log in(using the Admin password) and then go to "Settings" and click the link that's something like "change security to WEP", or the to "see or change wireless security code" since it goes to the same place.

Then just change it to WEP, I just used the same key code for WEP as was my WPA code. You will need to change everything that uses it(others computers, laptops, ps3, xbox etc). It'll disconnect you from the internet but just connect changing your network connection property to WEP instead of WPA and you should be good to go.

Can't remember but I deleted the Suicune one to see if I could get another(can't but still deleted it). Probably one of the direction buttons or A/B.

Hope it helps.

Anyone on White know where to see a Vullaby? It's the bird one that's hatching out of the egg. Cause that's the only one I've not seen that I'll be able to get via GTS. If I can see either that or it's evolution then I should be able to get it on the GTS then I'll have every pokemon from Unova except Reshiram, Landorus, Tornadus and the three event ones at the end.

But I'm thinking of swapping my Zekrom with Reshiram to get that entry, since I don't use it anyway.

Anyone on White know where to see a Vullaby? It's the bird one that's hatching out of the egg. Cause that's the only one I've not seen that I'll be able to get via GTS. If I can see either that or it's evolution then I should be able to get it on the GTS then I'll have every pokemon from Unova except Landorus, Tornadus and the three event

ones at the end.

But I'm thinking of swapping my Zekrom with

Reshiram to get that entry, since I don't use

it anyway.

Nope none use them, the only way is the single battle train, hope you get lucky if irrc that's where a lot of the time you see them.

Nope none use them, the only way is the single battle train, hope you get lucky if irrc that's where a lot of the time you see them.

I've found a better way, the internet! /vp/

Not sure if anyone will know but the link is for 4chan, I was hesitant at first but there's nothing that can really go wrong with it since you just post your friend code and meet up in the wifi room. I just traded my oshawott for a snivy. Waiting for some guy to get me a zorua, and he said he didn't mind what he got so he's getting one of my 8 tyrogues!