Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Get your pokedex's out folks!

You've got two wifi events to do!

Mewtwo and Arceus are available!

Arceus is through the Global Link site, so you'll need to sign up if you haven't already My link

Mewtwo is done through the wifi thingy in the menu (I think, I haven't tried it yet so I'll edit if it isn't) My link The info is there but you just go to Mystery Gift and then via wireless, I think.

edit: Mewtwo ends on the 6th of March and Arceus on the 1st of May

Edited by forehead7

Bollocks my DS hasn't worked for months. :(

I'll better find the cause, mind you know rush I already have a Mewtwo, but another one with an English name would be nice. Really do need the Arceus though, none of them kicking about at all, plus you get all the plates in the game.

:P I've got a Politoad already, so it's no skin off my nose.

I was just at that section of my box(I've ordered them by dex #) and my Poliwhirl actually has the King's Rock, so I'm just waiting to trade it.

Got a Ho Oh last night, means that all I need from Gen 2 is the three dogs and then I've got all of 1 and 2, complete with all legendaries biggrin.gif

Ach you're way behind, I've had Ho-oh for ages. Think I've still got my entei, if I can get my DS working. You're more than welcome.

I'm just working my way through the legendaries from 1-5, trying to actually have them all though rather than just the data. I've got Registeel, Heatran and Deoxys that I can barter with(and now Mewtwo). I've also got Arceus and Shaymin, but I'd rather keep the event ones since they're difficult to get.

I've definitely lost my charger. :(

Hopefully I can get a new one before Mewtwo expires. I already have an Arceus.

Amazon Search. I'll happily take the Arceus off your hands tongue.gif

Why do people put up on their trades that they're looking for Reshrams or Zekroms level 9 and under?

The GTS would work if you couldn't trade legendaries on it. Or if they made legendaries had to be over level 50.

It's a right pain in the arse.

Anyone got a Tepig they could trade me? Name what you need :)

I need Whismur, Skitty, Castform, Gulpin, Turtwig, Starly, Budew, Pachirisu, Shellos, Glameow, Skorupi, Carnivine and Finneon. You got any of them or their evolution family?

The GTS would work if you couldn't trade legendaries on it. Or if they made legendaries had to be over level 50.

I need Whismur, Skitty, Castform, Gulpin, Turtwig, Starly, Budew, Pachirisu, Shellos, Glameow, Skorupi, Carnivine and Finneon. You got any of them or their evolution family?

You'd love me if I can get my DS working, I have everyone of them bar budew and Shellos. :lol: :lol:

Is it just to be a c**t? or do you actually get them?

I have a Staraptor.

Nope, you can't get any legendaries under level 9 unless they're hacked, but you usually can't get them onto the GTS.

Sweet. Any others you need? That's the only pokemon families that I need. Need any trading evolutions? I need Politoed, Magmortar and Rhyperior. I've got the King's Rock(three of them) and protector so if you need any then we can do trade over and trade backs.

Cool, ready to go I've got rattata, nidoran male, 2 wigglytuffs, psyduck, slowpoke, koffing, 2 chanseys, pinsir, eevee, dratini, cyndaquill, hoothoot, spinarak, cleffa, igglybuff, marill, yanma, wooper, 6 misdreavus, swinub, delibird, 2 tyrogues, 2 larvitar, nincada, aron, illumise, numel, 2swablu, baltoy, 2 lileep, chimecho, beldum, bidoof, cherubi, drifloon, bronzor, oshawatt, tepig, panpour, boldore, lilligant, darmanitan, ferroseed, crygonal and deino.

You may have any and all of them since they're just taking up space. I also have 61 charmanders and 28 ralts. So if you want one of them then I can give you a specific gender/nature if I have it.

edit: if you have a dawn or leaf stone then I'll give you more pokemon for it. Or I can give you a dusk, oval, thunder, shiny stone for it. I've also got dubious disc, deepsea tooth/scale and a couple of king's rocks.

Edited by forehead7

Right I've put the Staraptor up, It's female and level 34 so you can narrow it down. Off to the game now though so will have a look at the rest when I get back.

I can't search for it because I've yet to see it in the game. We need to do it in the wifi room to make that trade.