Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Been playing white again this weekend. Completed the Gyms and on Victory Road.

Traded a Porygon i got from that dream world for a Zoroark, cracking Pokemon. Everyone still playing fire me friend codes in PM

Might do that once I get back into it. It's been a while! sad.gif

Might do that once I get back into it. It's been a while! sad.gif

Same. Which was quite annoying, cause I only needed a couple of dozen to complete the pokedex.

Te new ones are out in October as well.

Same. Which was quite annoying, cause I only needed a couple of dozen to complete the pokedex.

Te new ones are out in October as well.

I'll get one of the new ones and it will rekindle my love for the games again, and then I'll go through another period of not playing. It's a great game to pick up from an absence as well though.

Got a DS charger, finally. I can't remember what I need to do in Emerald, Pearl or HeartGold, and I don't think I have any rarities/event Pokémon in White (I only have five badges...) so I think I'm going to start a new game in that. If I do have any event ones, I'll just trade them over. I want to complete the story of White before Black/White II come out.

Ive completed white, having Zoroark and Vicincti(sp?) helped greatly. Mate is giving me a lenny of his DS so i can start moving my pokemon over from Heartgold,

Several Eevee, Gen 1 Starters, Volt tackle Pikachu's, Growlithes, Zubat, Gastly, Dragonites, and any others i can think of :P:lol:

Great, cause i moved all my rares to White today, and roughly 25 Pikachu, which are trading nicely for me, is in high demand for those who are unable to trade to newer games

Got a Rotom for one of my mass bred Pikachu, likely a hacked one as its lvl 9. Not too keen on a hackamon, but it was still a great trade.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Great, cause i moved all my rares to White today, and roughly 25 Pikachu, which are trading nicely for me, is in high demand for those who are unable to trade to newer games

Got a Rotom for one of my mass bred Pikachu, likely a hacked one as its lvl 9. Not too keen on a hackamon, but it was still a great trade.

I'm sure that you can breed Rotom with a Ditto so you could get a level 1 one.

Ah no worries then.

American lass i found on Random trades there, was either very daft or really wanted those pokemon.

Trapinch for a Pilup

dusknoir lvl 10 for a lvl 100 Mespirit

Starting to Breed my Zoroark so if anyones wanting one let me know and i can get one your way.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Ah no worries then.

American lass i found on Random trades there, was either very daft or really wanted those pokemon.

Trapinch for a Pilup

dusknoir lvl 10 for a lvl 100 Mespirit

Starting to Breed my Zoroark so if anyones wanting one let me know and i can get one your way.

Is this a website or just the GTS? Haven't used it in White yet. I might be interested in a zorua, albeit I've already got one! tongue.gif

GTS mate, been trading rapidly,

Got a shiny Salamence. Also got a Metang, Flygon, Reshiram, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and an Uxie from trading the last few days. Not had to give up anything i cant replace for them :P

Chuffed about the Shiny Salamence and Regular Metang tho, ive always been a fan of the Psuedo Legendary pokemon, and Metagross is a powerful pokemon when leveled up.

Ill be happy to trade one of my Zoroark pups for a Lucicaro pup(forget the pre evo name) its one of my favorite pokemon.

Few of my traded were also infected with PKRS virus which will be quite handy. Had rapid offers for my Mewtwo, not gonna give that away for anything, its one of the harder to get Legendarys.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Got a shiny Salamence. Also got a Metang, Flygon, Reshiram, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and an Uxie from trading the last few days. Not had to give up anything i cant replace for them :P

Chuffed about the Shiny Salamence and Regular Metang tho, ive always been a fan of the Psuedo Legendary pokemon, and Metagross is a powerful pokemon when leveled up.

You can check the basic legitimacy of pokemon using pokecheck.org. You sign up and in the internet connections part of your settings, you change the DNS to their DNS so that when you send pokemon to the GTS, it fails and instead sends the details of that pokemon to pokecheck.

It's very useful for checking whether pokemon are legitimate or not.(it's not perfect though).

Well it doesnt bother me if that Shiny ends up being a Hackamon, it looks cracking and i got it for a pikachu. I got a Riolu for one of my Pikachu earlier, now im moving all my pokemon from HG to White, ill have about 230 pokemon in white by the time im done. Then i can restart HG again.

The only thing I've ever went through a lot of hassle for was to make a Hydreigon with perfect stats and both dragon pulse and dark pulse. It's absurd how much time it takes to get from hatching the eggs to EV training, before just levelling it up to a competitive level. Couldn't do it all the time though. So yeah, if anybody wants a Deino that knows Dark Pulse at level 1, give me a shout. I've got over 2 boxes of the b*****ds!

Ill have one mate, have any female raltz too?

None of them unfortunately. I'll get round to it eventually, as Gallade and Gardevoir are both excellent. What sort of nature are you looking for? The one I picked was modest, and his special attacking movepool really is excellent. Aside from the two STAB moves, I've also given him Flamethrower and Surf for good type coverage.