Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

My girlfriends bought me a DS for my birthday next month, £150 its a NDS lite with 10 accessories, carry case and all the usual stuff and 18 games, the games are likely copies cause they have no cases, but i think you get to choose the 18 games, ive requested:

• Pokemon Diamond
  • Pokemon Pearl
  • Pokemon Platinium
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
  • Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almina
  • Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
  • Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  • New Super Mario Bro's
  • Mario Kart DS
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
  • Metroid Prime: Hunters
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World
  • Tetris DS
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

So im gonna be getting my pokemon on again, ive been trying to get those nds emulators working on my pc but they only work fine every now and then, and to be honest, i miss playing games on the bog and stuff. Hopefully ill get the games i asked for cause my xboxes dvd drive is starting to f**k up and i think im gonna have to send it off to get repaired. Im looking forward to that mario game too. My girlfriend has a ds too so were gonna play online and stuff.

I know the DS lite is the second oldest model of DS, but lets face it, if you have the choice of the newest model ds with no games, or one with a slightly smaller screen and no camera but 18 games possibly of your choice what would you pick?

Sounds like you were bumped to be honest. What accessories are there? Where did you get it from?

You could have got a brand new DS Lite for £77 from Play, a R4 card for between £14.95 and £48.90 (depending on how much memory you wanted) and then downloaded every single game you could want.

Sounds like you were bumped to be honest. What accessories are there? Where did you get it from?

You could have got a brand new DS Lite for £77 from Play, a R4 card for between £14.95 and £48.90 (depending on how much memory you wanted) and then downloaded every single game you could want.

I wouldn't mind one of those R4 cards, but I like having the actual games (like CD's, pretty much).

Might see if I can get one, though...

Played Pokémon Pearl last night. Lost against the final of the Elite Four. f**k you Bronzong! <_<

Ebay, its from a english guy who has a company in hongkong, its £130 and £15 delivery. Your getting the console obviously brand new in whatever colour you want, 18 games of your choice, emergency charger, carry case, spare stylus, usb power charger, plug power charger, 2 hard game cases, 2 wrist straps, screen wipe, earphones, spare rechargeable battery(i think), screen protectors, and a neckstrap.

Id love to know where your getting your brand new lite for £77 cause i looked on ebuyer, play, everywhere in the town, and everywhere i could think of and they only sold dsi's and only for at least a hunner. Scratch that, on amazon i found a used old ds for £60, If that ds of mine is worth the 77, then im paying 53 for 18 games and those 10 accessories, and they cover the return costs if theres a hardware failure. i still think it sounds like a great deal.

Cause its valuable theres a chance i could get charged cash in customs for it, and the guy says he would pay the charge if that happened. He offers a similar deal on dsi's for £180.

I think the company is called xpertgame. they have a website and a ebay store.

Anyways, its hard to get bumped if you pay with paypal, if your unhappy with it you can get your cash back.

red_01_a.jpg

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

Ebay, its from a english guy who has a company in hongkong, its £130 and £15 delivery. Your getting the console obviously brand new in whatever colour you want, 18 games of your choice, emergency charger, carry case, spare stylus, usb power charger, plug power charger, 2 hard game cases, 2 wrist straps, screen wipe, earphones, spare rechargeable battery(i think), screen protectors, and a neckstrap.

Id love to know where your getting your brand new lite for £77 cause i looked on ebuyer, play, everywhere in the town, and everywhere i could think of and they only sold dsi's and only for at least a hunner. Scratch that, on amazon i found a used old ds for £60, If that ds of mine is worth the 77, then im paying 53 for 18 games and those 10 accessories, and they cover the return costs if theres a hardware failure. i still think it sounds like a great deal.

Cause its valuable theres a chance i could get charged cash in customs for it, and the guy says he would pay the charge if that happened. He offers a similar deal on dsi's for £180.

I think the company is called xpertgame. they have a website and a ebay store.

Anyways, its hard to get bumped if you pay with paypal, if your unhappy with it you can get your cash back.

red_01_a.jpg

I'm not saying it's not a decent deal, I'm saying you could have had better.

Play

There you go, brand new DS Lite from a UK seller through Play for £79.99 (must have went up by a couple of quid).

In my opinion you're either running the risk of having to pay a customs charge and the guy not paying it, or also very possibly is that instead of getting 18 separate games you'll just get 18 put on a cart, the same as what I said.

Hey, it's up to you - if you think that paying £150 for a brand new DS Lite (from a non-UK company), 18 games and accessories is a better deal than paying £97.94 for a brand new DS Lite and the facility to have as many games as you want, then knock your self out. Let's hope your accessories are worth £53 ;)

I'm not saying it's not a decent deal, I'm saying you could have had better.

Play

There you go, brand new DS Lite from a UK seller through Play for £79.99 (must have went up by a couple of quid).

In my opinion you're either running the risk of having to pay a customs charge and the guy not paying it, or also very possibly is that instead of getting 18 separate games you'll just get 18 put on a cart, the same as what I said.

Hey, it's up to you - if you think that paying £150 for a brand new DS Lite (from a non-UK company), 18 games and accessories is a better deal than paying £97.94 for a brand new DS Lite and the facility to have as many games as you want, then knock your self out. Let's hope your accessories are worth £53 ;)

Your "new" one for £80 is and i quote " ** UNBOXED Nintendo DS Lite Console ONLY - DOES NOT INCLUDE: Box, User Manual & Power Cord **"

I personally wanna buy the games real cause like many people i like having the boxes, but these 18 games will likely be as you say, but im Getting a ds cause i want heartgold. Me and my girlfriend are planning to play, battle and trade pokemon thru the network on our ds's. I still think this is a good deal cause the first new NDS Lite on play with everything you get brand new is £105 which is £25 less than what i paid and look what im getting for £25. ;););)

Free Arceus.

In selected GAME stores, prior to the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver, you are able to get a free Arceus onto your Diamond, Pearl or Platinum game. As far as I've been told, the one in Glasgow will be on the 13th of March, and at the GAME in Glasgow Fort. :)

Edit - Here's a conformation link.

Clicky.

I'm actually looking really forward to this! :D

I will have a Shaymin AND an Arceus.

Edited by Smurph

Free Arceus.

In selected GAME stores, prior to the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver, you are able to get a free Arceus onto your Diamond, Pearl or Platinum game. As far as I've been told, the one in Glasgow will be on the 13th of March, and at the GAME in Glasgow Fort. :)

Edit - Here's a conformation link.

Clicky.

I'm actually looking really forward to this! :D

I will have a Shaymin AND an Arceus.

As tempting as that is, the fact they are also doing facepainting makes me think id be the only person there who isnt 10 or a parent, might get escourted off the premises lol

As tempting as that is, the fact they are also doing facepainting makes me think id be the only person there who isnt 10 or a parent, might get escourted off the premises lol

You mean you're not wanting to take advantage of this great deal?

If you do go, I'll be the guy who looks like a Chimchar. 8)

Im getting that one plus explorers of time and darkness, and ranger. Ill let you know what i think of them once ive played.

Cool, cool. I currently have a level 63 bulbasaur on my game which kicks arse. ;)

If an Arceus on your Diamond, Pearl or Platinum game isn't good enough for you, then on the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver (Friday 26th March), if you have wi-fi, you can get a Pikachu coloured Pichu downloaded onto your new game. :)