Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

Hmmm. I've bookmarked Bulbapedia, so I'll see how that goes. I was assuming we would get either a Mew or a Celebi at some point.

The only thing I don't like about the events is that we don't get the item associated with the Pokemon, just the Pokemon itself.

I'm now in a small dilemma. Shoul I keep my Pikachu coloured Pichu, evolve it to get a shiny Raichu, or trade it to HeartGold and get a spiky-earred Pichu?

One last thing - those who live in the Glasgow area - G-Force are selling the new games as of Monday (15th March) for around £38. The temptation...

phoned the shop, the guy says he doesnt know anything about selling the new games. Gutted

I managed it :D

Made it to Mt. Silver, just about to battle Ash.

I just fucking did it! :D

25 minutes and 2 Ultra Balls later, Lugia is mine! cool.gif Now to continue chasing down Raikou and Suicine... You playing Silver aye?

I just fucking did it! :D

25 minutes and 2 Ultra Balls later, Lugia is mine! cool.gif Now to continue chasing down Raikou and Suicine... You playing Silver aye?

Well in!

I took me the best part of an hour :lol:

TBH Lugia ain't worth it that much, Ho-Oh is much better.

I'm looking for a Pikachu. Yeah man.

What did you call your rival, I went with the ever reliable "Cunt".

Well in!

What did you call your rival, I went with the ever reliable "c**t".

080428.gif

According to my american girlfriend and a tv ad she linked me, a douche is fanny deodorizer, so as of platinum onwards that was i call my rivals.

Well in!

What did you call your rival, I went with the ever reliable "c**t".

Can you get Ho-Oh in Silver? Ain't that the bird in Gold?

I went for Cunto :lol:

:lol:

I think everyone had another name for your rival than, "Gary"

I usually called my rival my best mate, and he did the same. He was the one I usually battled anyway.

In my Pokémon Gold game, I have Bayleef, Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Quilava, Croconaw and Wartortle in my party! :D

This will keep me amused until Friday.

I usually called my rival my best mate, and he did the same. He was the one I usually battled anyway.

In my Pokémon Gold game, I have Bayleef, Charmeleon, Ivysaur, Quilava, Croconaw and Wartortle in my party! :D

This will keep me amused until Friday.

:o

Mines is

Nidoking, Typhlosion, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Tentacruel and either Lugia or Snorlax.

Mines is

Two Lugia's aye? :rolleyes:

At this moment in time I have Machoke, Lugia, Quagsire, Typhlosion, Haunter & the red Gyarados.

Mines is

The only thing that annoys me about my party, is that all of them (bar Bayleef) get boosted exp. points, due to have been traded. :(

The only thing that annoys me about my party, is that all of them (bar Bayleef) get boosted exp. points, due to have been traded. :(

Why is that bad? blink.gif

That's why I have Machoke, cause I traded it with some wee guy in the game (Goldenrod City I think) and it's been immense.

Why is that bad? blink.gif

That's why I have Machoke, cause I traded it with some wee guy in the game (Goldenrod City I think) and it's been immense.

It's just not the same. It makes it a lot easier. They grow twice as quickly, meaning your original ones fall behind.

The only positive is that you have more of a chance of winning the lottery in Goldenrod.