Goalmine Competition !

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations- if my calculations are correct!

Ach ffs, anyone but him. <_<:rolleyes:

:P

1 post and all..

Next week, you can only win the tourney if you have over 1,000 posts! ;)

i bet it's just some1 registerd an account so they can have 2 tries...

my guess is a st mirren fan!

Chingford is indeed a Saints fan and has lurked here for a while, the last 8 months in fact.

He's quite a prolific poster over on B&WA

And also Div posted a link on B&W Army. Am I not right in thinking he's taken donations from there as well so they are just as entitled to enter as anyone.

Well done Chingford! :D

I know that Chingford donated to Div for paying for hosting.

Div posted everyone's real name including Chingford's, mines and Olaf Thom's which is Alan Fraser :P

Just think...

I almost came on again to edit my entry (Ask DMton about how to go about editing his entry :o )

... till I saw what a plonker DMTON was being turned into... :lol::lol:

But I just hate being a winner with my first ever post on p+b. Sorry guys - really, sincerely, heartfelt apologies... :barf

GTF! :P

Thanks to the various Rid Lichties (my favourite 'wee' team and wee toon!) for being 'normal' about it. ;)

I have been lurking on here, it seems forever - initially and consistently attracted by Tartan Army mutterings.

However I never posted cos I thought there were enough Buddie wind-ups going on - Cap'n Sensible and Sid for starters... but if you really have been missing my contributions, (dead long-winded, can ye tell?) then if my 'new' MP3 player leaves me with enough free time, I'll drop in now and again. :)

That better? I dunno why Morton supporters are complaining anyway... they must be used to losing to the Buddies! :rolleyes:

Guest The_Hedge
Just think...

I almost came on again to edit my entry (Ask DMton about how to go about editing his entry :o )

... till I saw what a plonker DMTON was being turned into... :lol::lol:

But I just hate being a winner with my first ever post on p+b. Sorry guys - really, sincerely, heartfelt apologies... :barf

GTF! :P

Thanks to the various Rid Lichties (my favourite 'wee' team and wee toon!) for being 'normal' about it. ;)

I have been lurking on here, it seems forever - initially and consistently attracted by Tartan Army mutterings.

However I never posted cos I thought there were enough Buddie wind-ups going on - Cap'n Sensible and Sid for starters... but if you really have been missing my contributions, (dead long-winded, can ye tell?) then if my 'new' MP3 player leaves me with enough free time, I'll drop in now and again. :)

That better? I dunno why Morton supporters are complaining anyway... they must be used to losing to the Buddies! :rolleyes:

Well done mate! ;)

Having heard all that- chingford donated to Div on B & W army, and he's been registered since March etc, I now would like to take back my comments!! :D

Congrats chingford!!

Also- does anyone agree with me that I should get a prize for being only 3 goals out? Maybe 50 quid in cash.....?

Archived