Goalmine Competition !

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The_Hedge
I can see div lurking around this thread....wonder if he has this weeks competition sorted yet :P:rolleyes:

PS - after reading your post chingford, well in ;)

You think these competitions are going to happen every week?

:lol:

Well done, Chongo, just give it to me, you can't get Glenn Millar on MP3, ya old fúcker.................

I said Well done Chongo, just give it to me, you can't get Glenn Millar on MP3, ya old fúcker.................

Well done, Shagger.................

Thanks to everyone who entered the first ever Goalmine competition B)

Two posters correctly guessed this weeks total of 60 goals and 6 penalties.

These were Chingford and Steve McQueen.

Since Chingford posted his entry first then, as per the published rules of the game, he is the winner of our star prize of an MP3 player :D

We will learn from our mistakes about the competition, perhaps the tie breaker wasn't sufficiently difficult to ensure that posters didn't duplicate answers but hey we're only human and we make mistooks !

Congratulations Ching - please check your PM !

Another goalmine competition, for a case of lager this time (hey we're not made of money), will start a week today :)

Another goalmine competition, for a case of lager this time (hey we're not made of money), will start a week today :)

That ain't fair on the people who are under 18 though. Can you not make it a different prize for us..and give the lager to the over 18's? :)

Sorry to be a pest, but what am I gonna do with a case of lager when I win it next week? :blink:

That ain't fair on the people who are under 18 though. Can you not make it a different prize for us..and give the lager to the over 18's? :)

Sorry to be a pest, but what am I gonna do with a case of lager when I win it next week? :blink:

Decent point. We'll run with a choice.

Either a case of lager or a case of fruit shoots :lol:

Speak for yourself!

I wouldn't mind a crate of lager! :D

Archived