Goalmine Competition !

No, you were fastest (or at least faster than me)

Aye. Saw that, Steve, (thought you'd nip in and say that) but couldnae figure why you'd done it in the first place. :o

My first choice had already been taken by someBuddy else, so I was luckily diverted, knowing that to have exactly the same would be pointless as the rules stood. That's as totally daft as DMTON 'immediately editing his entry'. Pointless.

Though up till now you've kept quieter about yours...

And I was that wee bit luckier than you - cos I didnae have to wade through 'piles of pish posts' as you called them... but it was worth doing that. If you'd changed yours to 60 and 7, say... then mibbe fate would have let Prso score on Sunday!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was either Bryantonfan or god is a bairn.

Cannae recall now. Thought it would be less than 60, plumped for 58 and so many penalties - then saw 58 had been taken then just thought I can remember '60 and 6' - so that'll do. No one else had that. It was MINE, ALL MINE, do you hear me! Mine!!!!!!! GOALMINE!!!!!!!! :lol:

BTW, The postie called today at noon and delivered the MP3 Player. I immediately fired it up - and the quality of sound is simply amazing.!!!!

Honestly. I had been expecting something kinda tinny but this is brilliant. Will be even better when I get time to download some of my own stuff onto it. And figure out how to work the squazillion features it has!

Cheers to Div and all concerned with Pie and Bovril. :)

I'm looking forward to the next big competition!

Cannae wait to get my mooth roon the Fruit Shoots!

Eh...!?! :blink:

BTW, The postie called today at noon and delivered the MP3 Player. I immediately fired it up - and the quality of sound is simply amazing.!!!!

Aye okay, enough of the boasting! <_<:P;)

Archived