Snow!

xbl

as bad as 2010 starting tonigh right across the country.be warned.shovels at the ready.

According to the BBC there will now be no snow in central Scotland tonight/tomorrow. The weather forecast is a crock and should not be on the TV.

Open the curtains in the morning and see what it is like.

London in panic mode just now, was the only one in my local earlier people just won't come out in these treacherous conditions.

Actual snow forecast for the next few days, which is fine news at a fucking weekend.

If the weather warning shifts to amber I'm away to buy a toastie maker, just in case.

According to the BBC there will now be no snow in central Scotland tonight/tomorrow. The weather forecast is a crock and should not be on the TV.

I've said before that I feel 90% of the weather forecast is pure guess.

I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing things like Indian summer in February or worst winter on record predictions.

The weather forecast now spend more time showing us the weather we had earlier ffs.

Best left to just see what happens I think.

Yet in Grangemouth no snow yet again i will wager ;)

I'll happily take the low temps and snow and our hot sunny summers in comparison to Grangemouth wink.gif.

And on another plus note, the roads are a wee bit safer here to... drivers seem to be more careful whistling.gif

I'll happily take the low temps and snow and our hot sunny summers in comparison to Grangemouth wink.gif.

And on another plus note, the roads are a wee bit safer here to... drivers seem to be more careful whistling.gif

Went to Halifax & Cape Breton in the shite weather a couple of years ago. Hopefully going again in the summer. Tropical al fresco dining with the Alexander Keith's flowing, right?