Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

After meeting a friend for a few pints on friday, i would like to share that 1 Guinness and 5 doom bars give you two day gut rot that leave rather rancid aromas at any given point.

The wife is not pleased with me at all.

After meeting a friend for a few pints on friday, i would like to share that 1 Guinness and 5 doom bars give you two day gut rot that leave rather rancid aromas at any given point.

The wife is not pleased with me at all.

I read this twice as 5 Dime bars. I'm clearly more hungover than I think.

Getting the house decorated (thanks for the donation grimbo), we picked 4 samples of wallpaper And both agreed on one straight away, and likewise with the paint. There were no arguments. Very odd.

Getting the house decorated (thanks for the donation grimbo), we picked 4 samples of wallpaper And both agreed on one straight away, and likewise with the paint. There were no arguments. Very odd.

Clear sign she's having an affair.

It looks like it would probably be awkward, I would probably be pretty shit at it. Would quite fancy getting it done for a few walls though, quite like the brick/stone effect.

Just strip the plaster off.