Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A clear amateur at such things. How did he get on the train in the first place without a ticket? Are there no barriers at Waverly for South bound trains? Anyway, all he had to do was say he got on at the last stop and the ticket machine was broken then buy one from the conductor.

Who actually gets done for fare dodging? I refuse to believe McNamara couldn't afford to buy on the train

Am sure plenty of York fans would happily buy him a one way ticket to get the f**k out of York.

You forgot the numerous times Skidmarks got upset and threw the toys out the pram at the Sean Dyche comparisons.

I think "DycheMarks" was the final nail in the coffin and we won't see poor Bobby again.

Dychemarks is like the majority of your posts. An utter minter.

I was out last night and I'm nursing the worst hangover I've had in years. I'm also working nightshift tonight.

IMG_1475323009.854685.jpg.86dfcba4bcf516

A clear amateur at such things. How did he get on the train in the first place without a ticket? Are there no barriers at Waverly for South bound trains? Anyway, all he had to do was say he got on at the last stop and the ticket machine was broken then buy one from the conductor.

Who actually gets done for fare dodging? I refuse to believe McNamara couldn't afford to buy on the train

He was probably expecting Patrick Thistle to pay for his ticket.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

There's no beef at all from my part he is the one that called me a minter just there and attacked my style of posting.

If that's the case why are you calling him "Dychemarks"?

Just now, throbber said:

I don't have beef with any posters I have no idea what you are talking about!

Telling posters to "f**k off" because you disagree with them instead of debating with them suggests you're in denial, Throbber.

5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I popped into the one at Seafield the other day. Ended up getting a Bacon Big Tasty, cheese bites and an hour later, the most horrendous gut aches, followed by a sprint, a seat and a gut-relieving, powerful purge of unflingable poop.

ETA: You all needed to know.

I'd been stuck in your favourite roadworks at Seafield for what felt like a week, hence the lengthy piss folllowed by the binge.