Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You have one. Its only a matter of time before she is chasing you. Probably with a very large hunting knife/some sort of powered cutting equipment

You talking about my girlfriend or our stalker across the road? I'm going to have 9 beers today and a half bottle of wine.

Give it five years.

Don't think so - I have got to a point when I've just accepted that I like to drink but need to do it slightly less. Don't drink through the week and today/ yesterday isn't happening every weekend so it's not really developing into anything serious. Sometimes I wonder if you even like to drink the amount you criticise others for it.

The wifie opposite probably thinks it some GCHQ/Mensa test. 

Looks at throbbers clothes line and trys to decipher:

Sock, sock, boxers, sock, sock, sock, jeans, sock, sock, sock, wummins things, sock, sock, shirt, sock, boxers, sock, bed sheet, sock, sock, sock.

Answer...

w****r

38 minutes ago, throbber said:

Go home njord you are drunk.

I am home.... And wine box untouched . yet.

Throbs, you seem on the cusp of being one of us full blown borderline boys, and that of a whimpering Hitchcock/Stephen King windower mess.

Fuckin choose.

Been dotting around Caithness on work duty for four days with another two to go. It really is a truly boring part of the world, living off of either i) just being at the end of a tedious road, ii) people just wanting to get to Orkney asap, or iii) a nuclear site placed in the area the government thought would be best bit to kill.

Continuing the theme of Old Age Hooligans, I was painting a window frame in my new gaff yesterday and saw an old boy walking up the street. Well into his seventies, white hair protruding from his flat cap, walking stick, but something about him jarred. As he got closer I realised he was wearing one of these:

96433_stoneisland_hoodedpadde_beige-2.jp