Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Simply Pleasure or Nice 'n Naughty...my mate was to know?

you still down in the Manc' Sarge? If you haven't already, take a stroll down Fairfield St, down the side of Piccadilly train Station. I used to frequent the Star & Garter pub on Smiths Nights, I used to get a few offers for business on my way hame, but I was too pished & it was far to late to take any of the lasses hame to sort out my plumbing & besides I doubt they were Corgi registered? 

Grimbo

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Speaking of meat, I had a massive steak the other night. There wasn't much change from a tenner but it was worth every penny. The one on the left was a decent size as well.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1476809257.767559.jpg

I see you went mental with the onions.

23 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

you still down in the Manc' Sarge? If you haven't already, take a stroll down Fairfield St, down the side of Piccadilly train Station. I used to frequent the Star & Garter pub on Smiths Nights, I used to get a few offers for business on my way hame, but I was too pished & it was far to late to take any of the lasses hame to sort out my plumbing & besides I doubt they were Corgi registered? 

Grimbo

What do you take me for?

I was going to go to the Droylsden game tonight, but I was soaked twice already. Does it ever stop fucking raining. 3 times I've  been this year and it's been torrential. I seen on the news Victoria Station roof fell in because of it.

Anyway, Star and Garter you say?

21 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

What do you take me for?

I was going to go to the Droylsden game tonight, but I was soaked twice already. Does it ever stop fucking raining. 3 times I've  been this year and it's been torrential. I seen on the news Victoria Station roof fell in because of it.

Anyway, Star and Garter you say?

I reserve the right to remain silent.

Droylsden is a shithole.

No it doesn't stop raining, people don't believe me when I tell them I moved up here for the weather.

Vicky station used to be gorgeous until they annexed it with that monstrous arena & ran the trams through it, wankers.

The S&G only opens at weekends, it's a cracking indie music venue. A gem of a place, though it's under threat from the Picc' train station redevelopment, wankers.

If you get chance pop in for a pint, it's a real part of Manchester's musical heritage, if you see Andy, tell him I sent you, he'll probably bar you but hey-ho it's something to tell the grandkids eh?

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

3 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Droylsden is a shithole.

No it doesn't stop raining, people don't believe me when I tell them I moved up here for the weather.

Vicky station used to be gorgeous until they annexed it with that monstrous arena & ran the trams through it, wankers.

The S&G only opens at weekends, it's a cracking indie music venue. A gem of a place, though it's under thrat from the Picc' train station redevelopment, wankers.

If you get chance pop in for a pint, it's a real part of Manchester's musical heritage, if you see Andy, tell him I sent you, he'll probably bar you but hey-ho it's something to tell the grandkids eh?

Grimbo

Where were you around 16:30?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-37694399

5 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Droylsden is a shithole.

The S&G only opens at weekends, it's a cracking indie music venue. A gem of a place, though it's under threat from the Picc' train station redevelopment, wankers.

Grimbo

I come back on Friday. The forecast is for dry weather until then, I'll believe it when I see it.

8 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

the old ones are the best eh, Johnny, still makes me chuckle mind.

Grimbo

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

:lol:

What's with you going around the forum posting shite jokes everywhere over the last couple of days?

This was an old Chic Murray joke recycled here by Michael Caine. Excellent interview here with Parky - not often you see Connolly upstaged :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suYHk4-JmU

10 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

This was an old Chic Murray joke recycled here by Michael Caine. Excellent interview here with Parky - not often you see Connolly upstaged :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suYHk4-JmU

I never knew that about the origins of marmalade?

Every day is an educational joy.

Grimbo

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

2 reasons why Australia is the greatest nation on Earth.

1) Cold rooms in their off licences.

2) Went for a haircut this morning and was told to help myself to beers from the fridge whilst I was waiting. At 9 o'clock in the morning. 

I see an alcohol related theme here. I assume you'll be a fan of the drive-thru carry oot shops?

2) Went for a haircut this morning and was told to help myself to beers from the fridge whilst I was waiting. At 9 o'clock in the morning. 

Yeah but what about the SPIDERS

Shame about the people that occupy the country though.