Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My nephews dad has contacted him for the first time ever. My nephew is 30 and always thought (as i did) his dad never wanted anything to do with him  but it seems he's been looking  for him for years.Trying to come to terms with the fact that my father, mother and sister most definetly lied at the start of this sorry episode  and  those lies kept those 2 apart for 30 years. They're meeting up for the 1st  time in two weeks time. It's like an episode of long lost families.

40 minutes ago, Mr Pikey said:

My nephews dad has contacted him for the first time ever. My nephew is 30 and always thought (as i did) his dad never wanted anything to do with him  but it seems he's been looking  for him for years.Trying to come to terms with the fact that my father, mother and sister most definetly lied at the start of this sorry episode  and  those lies kept those 2 apart for 30 years. They're meeting up for the 1st  time in two weeks time. It's like an episode of long lost families.

Keep us posted. 50+% chance of an incidence of GSA. 

6 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Dee Man dishing out 'telts' to the local wildlife?

Best video I've seen in months, the way the man actually puts his hands up for a fight as if the kangaroo was giving him the 'mon then' :lol: The kangaroo just seems baffled aswell when he punches him.. takes it like a champ though.

bf2d14174657d4ccb29e669e649f5d29.jpg

Best video I've seen in months, the way the man actually puts his hands up for a fight as if the kangaroo was giving him the 'mon then' :lol: The kangaroo just seems baffled aswell when he punches him.. takes it like a champ though.

The fact that his hunting dogs are on the loose aside ... a grown man wearing a baseball cap backwards? He deserves to get punched.

The combination of these 3 posts has had me in tears of laughter for about 5 minutes. Well played :lol:

Best wishes to capybara and family. Hopefully you get some better news soon.

Best wishes, also, to Cerberus for introducing me to the concept that military might is in some way related to thigh/ass size  :wub:

People are absolutely desperate to blame Nicola Sturgeon/Alex Salmond/The SNP for anything. The comments section on any given STV article is evidence of this.

Headline: Snowstorms expected in Scotland before Christmas

"This is yet another failing of STURGEON or should I say JIMMY CRANKY when will she acsept responsibility you LOST in 2014 GET OVER IT!!!1!!"