Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

No. But nearby. Spoilsport. I thought it looked pretty but I'm not a brilliant photographer....

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Do not tell that fife c**t your exact location.

I wouldn't get there by closing time anyway you anaemic specimen.

It's the fashionable thing to say right now, but f**k 2016. Can't wait to get this year to f**k into the past. 

From a professional and career point of view it's been excellent. I'm in a great job, great prospects, decent money etc.

From a personal point of view however, it's been single handedly the worst year of my life. Between various health issues in the family culminating in me finding my uncle dead, to the breakdown of a five year, truly amazing relationship just before Christmas there. I'm at a point where I feel like I'm just being stamped into the ground by this year and there's nothing left for me to give.

I hate the whole airy-fairy "New Year, New Start" w**k. But really it can't get any worse now, can it?

19 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

It's the fashionable thing to say right now, but f**k 2016. Can't wait to get this year to f**k into the past. 

From a professional and career point of view it's been excellent. I'm in a great job, great prospects, decent money etc.

From a personal point of view however, it's been single handedly the worst year of my life. Between various health issues in the family culminating in me finding my uncle dead, to the breakdown of a five year, truly amazing relationship just before Christmas there. I'm at a point where I feel like I'm just being stamped into the ground by this year and there's nothing left for me to give.

I hate the whole airy-fairy "New Year, New Start" w**k. But really it can't get any worse now, can it?

I wouldn't have thought so. No, that's enough shit for anyone.

My advice would be to talk lots, walk even more, and steer clear of alcohol or any other such vices.

A couple of h*** I have on Twitter are seething that Paul Gascoigne doesn't get a minute's peace from the media. I would gamble my life savings that they'd find it fucking hilarious if any former Celtic player (or anyone even connected with them) was in a similar situation.

I can also guarantee that Celtic fans would behave in the same manner. Life in general is just a massive point-scoring contest with these c***s.