Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

45 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Ordered a take away for dinner, came to £7.90, said to the guy "take £9 mate" and handed him a tenner, the guy looked at his change, looked at me, back to the change and said "what would that be?" Ive never encountered stupidity of that magnitude before

I presume it was a delivery rather than you being in the shop for the takeaway, so I'll ask: what on earth were you able to get for just £7.90? Was it one dish? Are you a "hoose rice"?

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Ordered a take away for dinner, came to £7.90, said to the guy "take £9 mate" and handed him a tenner, the guy looked at his change, looked at me, back to the change and said "what would that be?" Ive never encountered stupidity of that magnitude before

Why didn't you just give him a tenner you tight c**t. 

Where are you watching it? I'm going to book to watch in Ocean Terminal.

Aberdeen, mate. Cineworld in Union Square. I went for the last showing on the opening night and pretty much had the pick of the seats (only something like 4 have been sold already). Think they'll go quick in the last week or so running up to it.

6 hours ago, Kool Keith said:

Suspected suicide attempt on Albert Street in Leith just now. I'm not exaggerating when I say there is at least 5 police vans, 4 cars and 5 ambulances for the one person where the street's been shut off. Think it might be an arab that just woke up on a couch and remembered the game last night. 

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/albert-street-closed-off-after-armed-man-blocks-himself-in-flat-1-4334134

9 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

I could tell you where you're going wrong but you have to be in the cleek.

I think he has it nailed - one magnificent game making you think you've cracked it, immediately followed by by a performance that even Stephen Hawking would laugh at.

Congratulations Dee Man, you are a golfer.