Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Lisa Cuddy?

No

34 minutes ago, throbber said:

There is another poster who said he knew you the other day, can't remember who it was though but i bet its him.

It is

24 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No.

Yes

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well if its a woman then good luck DA - Lets just hope she doesn't sneak out the cinema to meet another man.

Sadly not

22 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Avoid shaved bears too.

Beggars can't be choosers

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You live in E17? That used to be on my run in my East London courier days. You've really got to hand it to the private wheel clampers around there for the speed they can lock your wheel. I was in and out a shop in no more than 30 seconds to find my van clamped and not a person in sight. Very impressive.

Moved to West Green, Haringey a few months back. I suppose The Rose is no longer my local but it's better than the shite pubs they have in Tottenham and Turnpike Lane.

Haringey ain't bad, close enough to Angel/Stokey for a night out.

Good kebabs, tae.

ETA: Good pubs in Finsbury park now, which is obviously close-by too. Particularly fond of the Faltering Fullback. Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

Is that because of the line about his wife sister when intimate? I only listened to the song for a while and then had to turn it off, I don't really remember it from the film.

I can see you doing everything in the song.

34 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Good kebabs, tae.

ETA: Good pubs in Finsbury park now, which is obviously close-by too. Particularly fond of the Faltering Fullback. Thank you.

I stayed in Hornsey for a few months and enjoyed a few nights out in Crouch End. 

Admittedly not the best story you will hear this year but a relevant contribution nonetheless.

44 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Moved to West Green, Haringey a few months back. I suppose The Rose is no longer my local but it's better than the shite pubs they have in Tottenham and Turnpike Lane.

I lived in East Finchley for a while. The Budgeons there was a sight to behold. The staff were a bit Appalachian and there was absolutely no organisation of food on the shelves. They would just chuck it anywhere. Loafs of bread next to washing up liquid, beans next to cereal. It used to make my head hurt looking for stuff.

3 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Good kebabs, tae.

Fullback's a cracking pub. Kinda gutted I quit smoking now as I loved their smoking area. Like the Ewok village. Also persuaded them to put on the Stranraer v Morton league decider from a coupla years back on there to the confusion of everyone else but me.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I stayed in Hornsey for a few months and enjoyed a few nights out in Crouch End. 

Admittedly not the best story you will hear this year but a relevant contribution nonetheless.

Ex stayed up that way. It's naw bad but a bit pricey.