Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Must be something in the air as my insurance policy got paid out in full last week.
What happened in your accident? Hopefully you've made a full recovery without too much ill effects?

Slippy floor, dislocated my knee, tore my meniscus ligament. Need an operation where they'll remove tendon from my hamstring to rebuild my knee ligaments. Been agony since last June when it happened and every other day it locks to the point i cant straighten it.
They got the CCTV of the incident and about 15 minutes before i walk down the corridor, someone spills something and fails to clean it up!!!

56 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

F*ck you emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Its not a bad job considering it was left over MDF and worktop from the new kitchen !!!

If you've got any left over then a wooden leg would help ramp up the compo claim. 

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

F*ck you emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Its not a bad job considering it was left over MDF and worktop from the new kitchen !!!

When are you planning on finishing it?

Good luck with the knee rehab btw.

When are you planning on finishing it?
Good luck with the knee rehab btw.

Just really the wee metal worktop ends to go on, and a bit of trunking (sp?) For the speaker wire from my decks to the speaker. So probably in the next week or so.
The dartboard is up, beer fridge on and stocked behind the bar and a couch in there also.

1 hour ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Just really the wee metal worktop ends to go on, and a bit of trunking (sp?) For the speaker wire from my decks to the speaker. So probably in the next week or so.
The dartboard is up, beer fridge on and stocked behind the bar and a couch in there also.

You'll need to get a couple of bar stools as well. IMO.

Paaairty at Ammo’s!!!

Was at a small party on Sunday and was asked by a Romanian my thoughts on Rangers and Celtic.

Took great delight in explaining that they're a new club and bought the history of the old one, making their ridiculous assertions that they're the same club look like the bullshit it is.

Also that the new club is on the financial rocks already.

Was at a small party on Sunday and was asked by a Romanian my thoughts on Rangers and Celtic.

Took great delight in explaining that they're a new club and bought the history of the old one, making their ridiculous assertions that they're the same club look like the bullshit it is.

Also that the new club is on the financial rocks already.

Sounds a smashing party...

Lads start chatting about football, truths need saying!

More a quick question but it's appropriate here given the discussion - When everyone meets someone new (male), be it a taxi driver or a friend of a friend etc. how long does it take everyone to get onto the topic of football? I find I last about 3 questions before I ask if they are into football. If the answer is no or they support Sellic or The Rangers it kills the conversation dead mind you.