Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Latest boring tweet from my sister in big London, she’s going out for dinner tonight with Jonathan Cohen off Playaway and some other kids shite telly programme. 
Yawn.

Just a mushroom supper for you the night in Dundee, green jeans? No wonder you’re raging.

53 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Latest boring tweet from my sister in big London, she’s going out for dinner tonight with Jonathan Cohen off Playaway and some other kids shite telly programme. 

Yawn.

Jealousy can destroy a man.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Yawn.

While you are having a belter of a night telling about your sister is doing.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Boring sister update (WhatsApp this time). Had a great time with Jonathan Cohen last night and Rose's husband cooked fabulous Japanese food.

Image result for partridge shrug gif

You should have said that Japanese food isn't cooked just to start an argument. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

You should have said that Japanese food isn't cooked just to start an argument. 

Im more concerned, as someone pointed out further up the thread, that bukkake may have been on the menu.

Ive no time for getting into tedious arguments with my sister today.  Im a busy man. 

15 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

98EBB912-436C-4C29-A4BC-4448DB047E44.jpeg

he'd best hope that the sour-faced bitch is at least giving him a hand job - unless there's more to his slightly odd body shape than meets the eye, his arms aren't actually long enough for him to reach his own cock - unless he is prodigiously empizzled, and is able flop it to one side or the other for a spot of felt-handed self abuse, of course - he must have that fixed grin for some reason....