Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I was down in London earlier in the week to appear on Pointless! I applied just after I was diagnosed with Myeloma as a laugh and made it all the way through to the shows!

Should've went on Tenable and met Bairnardo. 

Took my dog to the vet earlier and was asked to hold him whilst the vet gave him an injection. The little fucker wriggled free and bit the vet.

Whilst I apologised profusely part of my was thinking, good on you Welsby. That guys about to cut your bollocks off!

22 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Seems the P+B weirdos who shared a pint between 3 with straws were ahead of their time.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jan/16/share-a-pint-or-glass-of-wine-to-drink-safely-says-expert

Half a pint of beer a day? I was drinking a minimum of 12 days worth a day when I was drinking.

I reckoned I squeezed 15 years of drinking into 5 years. May have to revise that estimate upwards.

Edited by Jacksgranda

12 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I was down in London earlier in the week to appear on Pointless! I applied just after I was diagnosed with Myeloma as a laugh and made it all the way through to the shows!

Am I the only one who sees the irony of a Saints fan on Pointless?

On 16/01/2020 at 12:59, Dee Man said:

Aye, that's going to have to be the plan now. Already looking at what type of bike I want but I think I'll have to give the clubs a miss as it appears compulsory to wear the lycra gear and that won't be happening. 

I used to cycle a fair bit commuting to work and getting about when at work (lucky if bikes get out of the shed a couple of times a year now). Favoured a fancy carbon road bike but like you I would dodge the lycra and just wear more normal gear. It is not compulsory to go for the lycra. Once you tire of your shorts flapping about in the wind or your tshirt filling with air you might find yourself drawn to the dark world of lycra. 

16 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I used to cycle a fair bit commuting to work and getting about when at work (lucky if bikes get out of the shed a couple of times a year now). Favoured a fancy carbon road bike but like you I would dodge the lycra and just wear more normal gear. It is not compulsory to go for the lycra. Once you tire of your shorts flapping about in the wind or your tshirt filling with air you might find yourself drawn to the dark world of lycra. 

Some difference 24 hrs makes. My physio has told me to ignore the doctor and keep running. No lycra for me in the immediate future hopefully. 

53 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Some difference 24 hrs makes. My physio has told me to ignore the doctor and keep running. No lycra for me in the immediate future hopefully. 

A sentiment shared by most of the population.

fat-guy-spandex.jpg

Edited by GordonD