Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

19 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

They probably do it all via Teams these days tbh.

Just make sure the job is done by 4pm on the dot, or the lazy bassas will be back to finish at 8 the next day.

Just seen a notorious Dunde boy, was a real bad bastirt and - as usually happens - his demons got the better of him and he hit the smack. At deaths door, begging old associates for money. Anyway, he's got his life back on track and was looking good (compared to the last few year). Tried to keep the conversation short and sweet then she stepped out the car. The black widow.

He'll be dead within the year.

The Mrs informed me the other day that she's accumulated enough Tesco points for a free Brew Dog pizza & drinks deal, which we booked for this evening.

Unbeknownst to us it was "metal night" at Brew Dog in Dundee tonight.

Mrs Z:

nothappy.gif.da5e5546f8abc0b13d6bb81e486f3e22.gif

Me:

billmurray.gif.107628d60025c07f803fd39c31082a84.gif

Spent a good part of the night after the pub listening to The Lathums. It has just hit me my nephew first mentioned them to me 2 years ago almost to the day, i had no idea who they were. Went with the wife to see them in December last year, they were brilliant and tbh up there in the live bands I've seen. Not sure though if I'm now a cool uncle or just embarrassingly holding onto my youth, I hope it's just cool uncle with a decent taste in music.

9 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

The Mrs informed me the other day that she's accumulated enough Tesco points for a free Brew Dog pizza & drinks deal, which we booked for this evening.

Unbeknownst to us it was "metal night" at Brew Dog in Dundee tonight.

Mrs Z:

nothappy.gif.da5e5546f8abc0b13d6bb81e486f3e22.gif

Me:

billmurray.gif.107628d60025c07f803fd39c31082a84.gif

Brilliant. How having to suffer a visit to Brewdog can be made even worse.

12 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Watching the Buckie game. Don’t think anyone else is 

I am. Celtic are shite.

Cant believe they’ve got the disco lights for scoring against Buckie.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkant

On 20/01/2024 at 14:22, Derry Alli said:

Just seen a notorious Dunde boy, was a real bad bastirt and - as usually happens - his demons got the better of him and he hit the smack. At deaths door, begging old associates for money. Anyway, he's got his life back on track and was looking good (compared to the last few year). Tried to keep the conversation short and sweet then she stepped out the car. The black widow.

He'll be dead within the year.

IMG_0277.jpeg

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

I am. Celtic are shite.

Cant believe they’ve got the disco lights for scoring against Buckie.

Got to use them for something. Mind they got them installed in a close season then didn’t qualify for the champions league. 🤣

Where do they get nurses from these days? Visiting my wife at Forth Valley and the nurse is checking off the medicines on her bedside table with a list on her laptop. After a while we notice she's having trouble finding something. Five minutes of "tutting" and sighing as she tries to find this on the list of asthma inhalers

20240121_180550.thumb.jpg.87232e620935ea1017daf3da25b7de00.jpg

24 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Where do they get nurses from these days? Visiting my wife at Forth Valley and the nurse is checking off the medicines on her bedside table with a list on her laptop. After a while we notice she's having trouble finding something. Five minutes of "tutting" and sighing as she tries to find this on the list of asthma inhalers

20240121_180550.thumb.jpg.87232e620935ea1017daf3da25b7de00.jpg

I’m not making light of your problem but those are the smallest fingers I’ve ever seen on an adult hand in my life @KnightswoodBear

Same nurse came in with a medicine trolley to give my wife her fragmen injection but noticed she was due to get her drink supplement so she wandered off to get that from the fridge. Came back, gave her the drink and wandered off again with her medicine trolley - without giving the fragmen injection. 25 minutes later she hadn't come back and was nowhere to be seen on the ward.

Seems incapable of holding two thoughts in her head at the same time.