Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If anyone ever wondered what would happen if you gave a bunch of Germans some video editing equipment and a sack of magic mushrooms, wonder no more.

On holiday and this bunch of nonsense came on MTV in the hotel room.

3 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

Stop trying to be smart, you are wrong.

Screenshot-20240505-163640-Google.jpg

Let’s try this slowly so you can understand it. GB News has an official website. GB News has a page on THAT website that lists their “Presenters”. THAT GB News Official list does NOT include this gentleman. Your use of Google search results as a determination of “official GB News presenter status” tell everyone exactly who is “trying to appear smart”.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Let’s try this slowly so you can understand it. GB News has an official website. GB News has a page on THAT website that lists their “Presenters”. THAT GB News Official list does NOT include this gentleman. Your use of Google search results as a determination of “official GB News presenter status” tell everyone exactly who is “trying to appear smart”.

From the GB news official website.

You are wrong.

Screenshot-20240505-201013-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20240505-201039-Chrome.jpg

Edited by Big Bobo

Been sat watching documentaries most of today. Walter Smith one on now and seeing Davie Dodds in a lot of the clips. It's pretty surreal I see him in most of the dive pubs I drink in.

14 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Been sat watching documentaries most of today. Walter Smith one on now and seeing Davie Dodds in a lot of the clips. It's pretty surreal I see him in most of the dive pubs I drink in.

Stupid sexy Davie Dodds

"The right wing news channel I watch isn't racist because it occasionally has non-white people on it"

2 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

From the GB news official website.

You are wrong.

Screenshot-20240505-201013-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20240505-201039-Chrome.jpg

Just to understand your argument. Because this gentleman is a member of an opinion show on GB News, that makes him a "presenter" despite the fact GB News specifically DOESN'T have him as a presenter?! Also, you know OFCOM is investigating GB News for the use of persons such as him in violation of broadcast rules, eh?

And I thought 'Murica's right-wing racists were thick. 

11 hours ago, TxRover said:

Just to understand your argument. Because this gentleman is a member of an opinion show on GB News, that makes him a "presenter" despite the fact GB News specifically DOESN'T have him as a presenter?! Also, you know OFCOM is investigating GB News for the use of persons such as him in violation of broadcast rules, eh?

And I thought 'Murica's right-wing racists were thick. 

He presents the saturday 5 alongside 4 other presenters. 

Anyway you are being rude and obtuse and looking back at some of your posts you come across as someone who thinks they know everything about everything. 

I am leaving it here as I am getting bored with your trolling and I am pretty sure other posters are getting bored with the board being spammed with this nonsence. You are quite clearly wrong on this. 

Screenshot-20240506-104632-Google.jpg

8 minutes ago, GordonD said:

The Express and the Telegraph - well-known for their balanced reporting

Just pointing out that they call Albie a presenter on GB news which he is. 

1 minute ago, Big Bobo said:

Thought you were leaving it there?

47 minutes ago, GordonD said:

The Express and the Telegraph - well-known for their balanced reporting

37 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

So, again, I’m just clarifying that you have yet to show any evidence that GB News call “Albie” a presenter, right? So far you have shown that Google, the Daily Express and the Daily Telegraph have branded him as such….but GB News doesn’t (probably as a dodge for the OFCOM Rules). This makes your earlier assertion factually incorrect, and renders your full throated defence of GB News all the more “on brand”.

35 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Thought you were leaving it there?

16 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

With TxRover I am. 

So YOU accuse ME of trolling because “(I) come across as someone who thinks they know everything about everything” after you have “reviewed” some of my posts and declare you are done with me…meanwhile, you once again provide no link to GB News calling the gentleman a presenter, just the casual opinions of others. Others opinions on an argument YOU made to “prove” that GB News isn’t some racist, troll factory that employs an occasional minority face to paper over its lily-white outlook and desire to, in the words of Pink Floyd, “send (them) back home again”.

It’s pretty evident whom began trolling here, and who is mad they were caught in a simple fabrication they felt they could toss out there. If we proceed to review posts, it is equally clear who has been trolling elsewhere. Back under your bridge!

Bobo mate, you might want to try the Free Speech Union when this account gets banned too - I hear they're really good.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Three Scotsmen and a Colombian arrested with half a tonne of cocaine in a Yorkshire pub car park. Haven't heard the punchline yet.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cx9w424verjo

"They said I needed to quit meddlin', so I took a powder and got on the first plane"

Best I got, sorry.