Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

So you'd even let him get a taste for it before you took it away? Poor soul. :(

That brings me on to another point actually. Why do people set up facebook profiles for their pets? I've just had a mate's cat appear as a suggested friend. I know some fucking oddballs.

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. this is an outstanding point. I bet the relevant individuals give you a better hearing on the matter than me as well. but this is absofuckinglutely the single most irritating FB related irritation!

its worse when the pet trys to add you as well btw <_<

Edited by theentomologist

Why oh why are footballers such morons. Heart of Midlothian right back Craig Thomson gets caught sending pictures of his john thomas to 15 year old girls as well as giving them dirty chat. You would think he would do this using his mobile but no he did it over MSN. I didnt even realise people still used MSN.

The girls parents find said pictures and the police go round and pick him and his laptop up. Not so smart for a 19 year old Criag.

Moron.

Why oh why are footballers such morons. Heart of Midlothian right back Craig Thomson gets caught sending pictures of his john thomas to 15 year old girls as well as giving them dirty chat. You would think he would do this using his mobile but no he did it over MSN. I didnt even realise people still used MSN.

The girls parents find said pictures and the police go round and pick him and his laptop up. Not so smart for a 19 year old Criag.

Moron.

Yes, he was a very careless paedo, that is the main issue here.

I take it you are much more cautious with your sexual offences?

Yes, he was a very careless paedo, that is the main issue here.

I take it you are much more cautious with your sexual offences?

Indeed i am, pm me if you want some tips. He claims he didnt know they were underage and i believe that but even still you dont send pictures of your cock over the internet.

Indeed i am, pm me if you want some tips. He claims he didnt know they were underage and i believe that but even still you dont send pictures of your cock over the internet.

Bullshit. He'd have known they were wee lassies and even if he didnt know for definate (which I doubt) he should have at least been suspicious enough that they were to leave well alone.

Bullshit. He'd have known they were wee lassies and even if he didnt know for definate (which I doubt) he should have at least been suspicious enough that they were to leave well alone.

I disagree. Not many people are stupid enough to knowingly send pictures to 15 year olds, let alone a 'famous' footballer in Scotland. He should have been suspicious though and of course he shouldnt have done it. Thats why i called him a moron.

I disagree. Not many people are stupid enough to knowingly send pictures to 15 year olds, let alone a 'famous' footballer in Scotland. He should have been suspicious though and of course he shouldnt have done it. Thats why i called him a moron.

Nobody could have numerous conversations with a 15 year old and not realize that they were a bit young.

Nobody could have numerous conversations with a 15 year old and not realize that they were a bit young.

Without a doubt. I assume it has been stated that he had 'numerous conversations' i havent read this so i will take your word. He would have known they were young but 15/16/17 is very difficult to differentiate so i guess he was hoping she was at least 16. He deserves all he gets.

Moron.

"In other news, Graham Rix made an unexpected return to Tynecastle today...."