Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A woman came into my mums work today and asked if she could use the staff toilet. She was in the toilet 20 mins and left the toilet with a bag that she had not entered with. When she left my mum went to investigate why she had taken so long. The wifey had shat all over the toilet seat and down the back of the toilet and in the bag was the shite the woman had tried to clean up. What a clatty bitch! rip.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, cos folk might have to face the truth then and not hide behind lies. But then, who am I to ruin folks fantasies? :D

Well, to be fair, he is a Falkirk b*****d. Comnpletely and totally. AND they have an Ayr reject scoring for them. :D

No wonder you got a complaint. You can't spell big man ph34r.gif

Mother in law turned up yesterday, said f**k all and did f**k all.

Hate the we bitch

I don't get on with mine either, but the most important thing from your point of view is to look after your wife and little one and not worry too much about her. Mothers and daughters is a very strange dynamic, I've given up trying to figure it out.

Sometimes when trying to look after the wife is hard knowing its the mother in law trying to make her feel shite all the time and when there is other kids that are involved makes it so much harder, if it wasnt for her brothers and sisters she would be able to tell her mum to f**k off

It is hard, I agree and I struggled for a long time with the way mine treats the wife, but at the end of the day there's nothing you can do about it but support your missus. Be strong and it will work out. :)

I start at the Glasgow Airport Express store this Friday.....

.....and I have a lump sum being paid shortly and a pension starting 1st October courtesy of my leaving the civil service on voluntary early retirement. biggrin.gif

PS. I promise not to buy shares in any third world child labour schemes or whine about the unemployed, greedy benefits cheats or selfish biscuit stealing NHS/public sector workers as a result of this upturn in my fortunes - unlike some! ph34r.gif

Missed this, well done Kilt! Remember though - 'every little helps' is not an invitation by the check out girls tongue.gif

a friends wee sister is doing the same, she's 16.

Small world.

I wish I was an athlete. That's three or four people I went to school with who are now highly successful in their chosen sports. Same age as me. :(

Sometimes I look down, stare at my belly, moobs, and tiny penis, and wonder where it all went wrong.

Small world.

I wish I was an athlete. That's three or four people I went to school with who are now highly successful in their chosen sports. Same age as me. :(

Sometimes I look down, stare at my belly, moobs, and tiny penis, and wonder where it all went wrong.

Don't worry, you'll get used to it......by the way your baldy heid is in the post.

My money should be in on Thursday. Not quite one for the RTBC thread just yet until it's actually there!

It galls me how you wee guys get so moany about what is essentially free money, you should be grateful you're getting anything at all most of us had to work for ours...