Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yep either there or in Ruchil Park.

You still off the booze? Or making an exception for the festive season?

I played up Ruchil park often. We were probably bestest friends but have forgotten it becaus we were always out our gub.

I was meant to be off the booze til 11th Dec, but but got shitfaced on a staff night out, then the following week i got cunted with some people from Uni. On the cider just now waiting for my friend to get home from her night out.

I played up Ruchil park often. We were probably bestest friends but have forgotten it becaus we were always out our gub.

I was meant to be off the booze til 11th Dec, but but got shitfaced on a staff night out, then the following week i got cunted with some people from Uni. On the cider just now waiting for my friend to get home from her night out.

Is G.Cowie's hair really that long these days?

:lol: I think I woke up in nearly every block in Murano street, more often than not without a clue how I got there.

I'll be down the road over Xmas/NY so will give you a text, maybe grab a beer with Shakey.

:lol: I think I woke up in nearly every block in Murano street, more often than not without a clue how I got there.

I'll be down the road over Xmas/NY so will give you a text, maybe grab a beer with Shakey.

No bother lid

As for C. Muir - VL, G. Cowie is away home.

Found myself in a weird situation where my flatmates and everyone I know in Glasgow is going home for Christmas, but I can't go untill the 23rd. It's not like I have anything useful to do in this time, and when I say everybody I know in Glasgow I really mean everybody.

Personally I like a bit of time to myself but nearly a week with not a thing to do and not a person around will test my ability to amuse myself. Obviously an epic wankathon is on the cards first of all but once that novelty wears off I'm going to be bored as f**k. sad.gif

For those of you who live alone and/or have no mates, what do you normally do (apart from posting on here)? Anyone with any suggestions, I'd appreciate them. Tbh I reckon I could lose half a stone, might just take this opportunity to eat almost nothing and get myself in ideal shape for all the Christmas/new year nights out ahead.

Found myself in a weird situation where my flatmates and everyone I know in Glasgow is going home for Christmas, but I can't go untill the 23rd. It's not like I have anything useful to do in this time, and when I say everybody I know in Glasgow I really mean everybody.

Personally I like a bit of time to myself but nearly a week with not a thing to do and not a person around will test my ability to amuse myself. Obviously an epic wankathon is on the cards first of all but once that novelty wears off I'm going to be bored as f**k. sad.gif

For those of you who live alone and/or have no mates, what do you normally do (apart from posting on here)? Anyone with any suggestions, I'd appreciate them. Tbh I reckon I could lose half a stone, might just take this opportunity to eat almost nothing and get myself in ideal shape for all the Christmas/new year nights out ahead.

Come round to mine to tan cider.

killing spree

Come round to mine to tan cider.

Ha, well if I feint after two cans you'll know it's not because of my drinking ability.

killing spree

That's what I normally do, but I won't have any of the usuals around to help me.

Might just track down the 10 people on my dead pool and kill the f**k out of them, then my week of nothingness will have been slightly productive.

Edit: If one of them actually dies now there'll be policemen asking the mods for my IP address, f**k.

Edited by Guest

Ha, well if I feint after two cans you'll know it's not because of my drinking ability.

That's what I normally do, but I won't have any of the usuals around to help me.

Might just track down the 10 people on my dead pool and kill the f**k out of them, then my week of nothingness will have been slightly productive.

Thats against the rules! :angry: