Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Check out the Europa league draw thread on Misc Football. Is it really that difficult to work out I am taking the piss? Sense of humour levels = 1/10 over there.

Maybe I am being a dick = comments welcome.

The HibeeJibee use of '+' and '=' is becoming contagious. I've notice other forum members doing it and I think I did it myself the other day either on here on our forum.

Was driving into Glasgow city centre today and moaning like hell about being held up in traffic approaching Hanover Street.

Learn't later the police had it all cordoned off as a Range Rover had hit two teenage girls aged 18 and 19 killing them both.

Felt totally shite after that and more than put everything into perspective as there'll be two sets of broken hearted parents tonight.

Terrible thing to happen at any time,but especially sad at this time of year

Was driving into Glasgow city centre today and moaning like hell about being held up in traffic approaching Hanover Street.

Learn't later the police had it all cordoned off as a Range Rover had hit two teenage girls aged 18 and 19 killing them both.

Felt totally shite after that and more than put everything into perspective as there'll be two sets of broken hearted parents tonight.

Seen that after my exam today at uni, if i left the exam ten minutes earlier it could've been me, makes you think...

Terrible time of year to lose someone :(

Yeah, one of my mates posted a photo on facebook of the Range Rover on the pavement (at this time he didn't know about the deaths). Was shocked when a lassie commented on it saying the car had hit 2 teenage girls waiting to cross the road. Tragic stuff.

Check out the Europa league draw thread on Misc Football. Is it really that difficult to work out I am taking the piss? Sense of humour levels = 1/10 over there.

Maybe I am being a dick = comments welcome.

To be honest you come across as a bit of a retard.

Hope my comments were of use.

Seen that after my exam today at uni, if i left the exam ten minutes earlier it could've been me, makes you think...

Terrible time of year to lose someone :(

Saw it on the news as well. Awful news. I lost a family member around xmas and folk kept saying its a terrible time to lose someone. Is there a good time like?