Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Thanks again for the heads up on the poundland bovril. Just had one and it was like a little piece of heaven in a small beige cup. I feel so warm and happy inside again.

Glad you enjoyed it :thumsup2 I quite fancy one myself now!

Thanks again for the heads up on the poundland bovril. Just had one and it was like a little piece of heaven in a small beige cup. I feel so warm and happy inside again.

Oh no,no,no. A Kilmarnock fan previously unaware of the stock in Poundland? It's almost Christmas, surely you'll have burgled at least three of them this month?

Tune in for my next reply, which may include mother-in-law or airplane food jokes.

Turns out yoda wasn't far wrong when he claimed the Inverness High School was the worst school in Scotland. Turns out it's one of the worst-performing schools in thr country and the worst in the Highlands, only 1% of pupils received 5 or more highers this year. By comparison, 15% Millburners received 5 or more. Just to top it all off, it describes the catchment area as being deprived. Fucking Inverness Courier :(

Only 1% of pupils received 5 or more highers this year.

That's absolutely horrendous! :lol:

Edit: just checked my old school and its equivalent figure was 75%, with 25% of pupils getting 5 As. Granted it's an independent school, but the disparity there is absolutely massive...

Edited by Ad Lib

I have a mate in Dundee got fraped by his flatmate a few days ago, proper style, signing him up to about 400 'gay' pages.

Today he got an email by a person wanting him to become a rent boy for $1000 an hour.

:lol:

$1000 an hour you say?

I am being left unattended this evening and the options available to me are as follows

1) Go to gym, early bed and up at 9am for gym tomorrow morning before heading to football (weather permitting)

2) Read book, late bed, up in time for pitch inspection

3) Bottle of dog and 8 cans. Football likely to be a right off

Decisions, decisions.

I am being left unattended this evening and the options available to me are as follows

1) Go to gym, early bed and up at 9am for gym tomorrow morning before heading to football (weather permitting)

Decisions, decisions.

Get the Mad Dog then take a book to the gym.

Decisions, decisions.

You really don't deserve your testicles if you choose anything other than option three.

HTH.

Decisions, decisions.

3. Graeme Cowie likes this.