Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Lunar eclipse this morning, nothing more than a shadowy moon. I expect kilt to be naked and dancing round a burning Jew somewhere though.

Nah an eclipse won't do it, although I Thought the Yule celebration is today. But it's any sort of practicing Christian that's fair game for stealing the ancient festival and turning it to I guess he'll be getting clubcard points for it too.

Lunar eclipse this morning, nothing more than a shadowy moon. I expect kilt to be naked and dancing round a burning Jew somewhere though.

I watched it (the eclipse, not Kilt) While I waited for the replacement bus service at Drumgelloch train station not to turn up. The eclipse service is far more reliable and frequent than the fucking shambles operated by the railway and their bus monkey butlers.

Guest The Phoenix

I watched it (the eclipse, not Kilt) While I waited for the replacement bus service at Drumgelloch train station not to turn up. The eclipse service is far more reliable and frequent than the fucking shambles operated by the railway and their bus monkey butlers.

So, how did you get to work?

Guest The Phoenix

If anyone needs me, today I will be mostly staing in bed playing Football Manager in order to avoid the polar bears and penguins that are currently contemplating using my flat as a winter holiday home.

Is that supposed to be "staying" or "staining"?

So, how did you get to work?

I had to get the normal service bus to Airdrie to catch the train. I went to the car park to hunt down and kill the drivers but they were all hiding.

I got to the platform and was about to get on when a member of staff (it may have been an escaped lunatic) told me that "That trains fir Embra its it the wrang platform" So no passengers got on. The conductor asked why no-one was getting on and confirmed it was the Glasgow train and it was at the right platform. There then followed a re-enactment of the Ibrox disaster as everyone lunged for the doors.

The service couldn't get any worse if the trains and buses all drove past with the staffs arses up at the window.

I had to get the normal service bus to Airdrie to catch the train. I went to the car park to hunt down and kill the drivers but they were all hiding.

I got to the platform and was about to get on when a member of staff (it may have been an escaped lunatic) told me that "That trains fir Embra its it the wrang platform" So no passengers got on. The conductor asked why no-one was getting on and confirmed it was the Glasgow train and it was at the right platform. There then followed a re-enactment of the Ibrox disaster as everyone lunged for the doors.

The service couldn't get any worse if the trains and buses all drove past with the staffs arses up at the window.

I sat in Anderston station for an hour last night as various trains were cancelled / delayed and those that did turn up were full and the driver was yelling at folk to back away from the train as they couldn't squeeze anyone else in. mad.gif