Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Last night I decided to give my hair a trim. Got the clippers out and got started with a few bold swishes right down the middle. A few seconds later the battery gives up. "That's okay, I'll just charge the clippers up and start again in a wee while", says I. Could I find said clippers? Naw. Cue panic about having to go to work with a reverse mohawk ie short down the middle with hair on either side. Thankfully the Turkish barbers at the Gyle were open, bucking convention by opening on a Monday, and they finished what I started last night. The lesson learned is always check shaving implements are charged before commencing major hair-removal operation.

On a side note, judging by his profile pic Ad Lib could do with a trim too.

Really? If I only cut my hair once every 4 months I'd end up with something verging on an Afro and you look to have similar hair as myself.

I get mine cut once every 4-6 months or so. I used to get a 4&2 with the clippers and just let it go. Now my sister has a Saturday job at one of these "Salon" type places I get the scissors treatment at a discount price.

I don't actually own a hairbrush or a comb at the moment, which means it often looks worse than it actually is. It will be borderline afro by the time it gets cut, but to be honest the main issue is as much the unruly curl at the back and when one side (never both) starts to grow indiscriminately outwards. The person cutting my hair always complains that it's too thick, but given most men have balding issues I'm not complaining...

Edited by Ad Lib

I get mine cut once every 4-6 months or so. I used to get a 4&2 with the clippers and just let it go. Now my sister has a Saturday job at one of these "Salon" type places I get the scissors treatment at a discount price.

I don't actually own a hairbrush or a comb at the moment, which means it often looks worse than it actually is. It will be borderline afro by the time it gets cut, but to be honest the main issue is as much the unruly curl at the back and when one side (never both) starts to grow indiscriminately outwards. The person cutting my hair always complains that it's too thick, but given most men have balding issues I'm not complaining...

Thick, curly hair is a pain to control when it gets longer. I agree with the balding issue, my dad was practically bald by the age of 21 and I still have a reasonably full head of hair.

What a fucking tink. Everyone owns a comb at the very least.

I try and get my hair cut once a month, month and a hlaf. After that it just gets too long to stick the Brylcreem in it for my preferred style 8)

You're witty and amusing there (or so I'm told).

Double opposite = win.

Seriously, as someone who can't update their Facebook picture for looking like a drunken twat in every other one, there's no way I'd be putting up such an ugly, ugly mug on a public forum. It's like a cartoon parody of what people would expect you to look like. Enemies, that is.

What a fucking tink. Everyone owns a comb at the very least.

I try and get my hair cut once a month, month and a half. After that it just gets too long to stick the Brylcreem in it for my preferred style 8)

I actually lost my comb on the way to Firhill for the Scottish Cup replay with Falkirk. I only realised it had fallen out of my pocket once I'd gone through the turnstile.

My hair gets shampoo maybe once or twice a week and conditioner once in a blue moon. Asides that it is a living creature that is left to its own devices.

Double opposite = win.

Seriously, as someone who can't update their Facebook picture for looking like a drunken twat in every other one, there's no way I'd be putting up such an ugly, ugly mug on a public forum. It's like a cartoon parody of what people would expect you to look like. Enemies, that is.

Massively scared of my internet enemies. Can you suggest a hiding place?

<br />I actually lost my comb on the way to Firhill for the Scottish Cup replay with Falkirk. I only realised it had fallen out of my pocket once I'd gone through the turnstile.<br /><br />My hair gets shampoo maybe once or twice a week and conditioner once in a blue moon. Asides that it is a living creature that is left to its own devices.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Do you not clean your hair everyday? :lol: