Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Never Say Never Again is a risible effort for a Bond film. This is the first time I've watched it and it'd be more credible as a Johnny English prequel. Which is just as well given Rowan Atkinson is in it...

Honestly, Connery dotters about like a slightly randy grandfather. Less secret agent, more secret stash of Werther's Originals.

Never Say Never Again is a risible effort for a Bond film. This is the first time I've watched it and it'd be more credible as a Johnny English prequel. Which is just as well given Rowan Atkinson is in it...

Honestly, Connery dotters about like a slightly randy grandfather. Less secret agent, more secret stash of Werther's Originals.

It's not a "Bond film". It was not produced by Eon Productions so it doesn't count.

So there.

Connery stopped doing Bond films because he thought he was too old for the part. When he came back to do NSNA in '83, a three year older Roger Moore also appeared in the official Bond film Octopussy.

Moore carried it off much better and for much longer. I think it's partly down to the hair. As soon as Connery gave up the "slick" style it puts about 20 years on him.

It's not a "Bond film". It was not produced by Eon Productions so it doesn't count.

So there.

Well yeah, but it's on ITV4's Bond season.

So there.

This. I have no idea what they were thinking anyway.

The films the preceded it are superb as well. The scenes are fantastic. Of course the plots are generally full of holes but great viewing.

Someone just shoot the c**t. Stick the poison on a rope up yer arse.

My laptop is down and, although I have an exam and essay due on Monday some quality FM time is essential for down time - FIFA is a poor alternative.

Also taking in my third game of the season tomorrow (for a season ticket holder as well!) after cancelling work for exam preparation. And yes that does make sense <_<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0AD0C1BHCQ

Here is a guy that was in the year below me at school. laugh.gif

What annoyed me the most is that on his hoodie, the drawstring on our left wasn't always down and sometimes tucked into his hood. Unless that's some sort of new gangster fashion statement I'm unaware of.

Today I saw a hedgehog couple flattened on the road side by side. It was a little sad. Didn't care much. about the cat on the A90 though, although I gave it bonus points for artistic blood splatter along the central reservation.

(Here's hoping none of you lost a cat recently!)