Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Most, all probably, of my mates earn more than me. But they have stressful, dangerous jobs and will drop dead sooner rather than later. I've been blessed with a total lack of ambition which has put me in good stead. I have flexi time, a pension, good working conditions. I was born to serve Her Majesty.

Me too, brother. Great leave allowances too. RSI from carrying the clipboard is one downside tho

I was single for over 4 years before I met my last girlfriend. Since we broke up, I've been single for nearly 2 years. I am a sad and lonely man.

I feel sorry for you.

But only because your a Dunfermilne supporter.

I was single for over 4 years before I met my last girlfriend. Since we broke up, I've been single for nearly 2 years. I am a sad and lonely man.

Sorry to hear that. Not feeling up to going out and meeting someone else?

Sorry to hear that. Not feeling up to going out and meeting someone else?

??? Not taking the piss, but some folk are happy being 'sad and lonely'. It would only be a problem/issue if he wasn't..

??? Not taking the piss, but some folk are happy being 'sad and lonely'. It would only be a problem/issue if he wasn't..

Some people are happy being single, you're correct, but given the words he used (sad meaning unhappy and lonely meaning no company) I would assume that he is not happy with his current situation.

I was taking it at face value.

Some people are happy being single, you're correct, but given the words he used (sad meaning unhappy and lonely meaning no company) I would assume that he is not happy with his current situation.

Like this guy did.

For most (but not all) people, loneliness is severely bad news. There's a quote from a video game I like: "Loneliness is a slow-acting but fatal poison." That's why it troubles me when people say they're suffering from it, as I took this guy to be.

If it's to Yarm, yes.

I'm not sad, I'm not lonely.

I'm lively and jively.

I was thinking more along the bigger picture. Where people move house and home(even emigrate).....looking for love or company.

I'm not sad, I'm not lonely.

I'm lively and jively.

I was thinking more along the bigger picture. Where people move house and home(even emigrate).....looking for love or company.

Yarmfield, he speaks in riddles.

I was having a discussion with my brother today, I was thinking about making a thread about it but it's about Hearts vs Hibs so I can't be fucked with starting a playground riot. What we were discussing was who is better. Rudi Skacel or Derek Riordan BEFORE he moved to Celtic. I said Skacel but my brother was on the other side.

I was having a discussion with my brother today, I was thinking about making a thread about it but it's about Hearts vs Hibs so I can't be fucked with starting a playground riot. What we were discussing was who is better. Rudi Skacel or Derek Riordan BEFORE he moved to Celtic. I said Skacel but my brother was on the other side.

Your brother clearly doesn't have a scooby.