Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Okay, so you are a loser and you read Pie and Bovril - but have you ever wondered what other kind of losers read Pie and Bovril?

Well, now you know : http://www.alexa.com...ieandbovril.com

I see under Search Queries that Greenock Morton have the highest 'Impact Factor' of any side on the forum. That's a Box Office team right there.

greggy.png

Okay, so you are a loser and you read Pie and Bovril - but have you ever wondered what other kind of losers read Pie and Bovril?

That said, the Rangers Media one is more interesting:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rangersmedia.co.uk

Education level - no college.

Browsing location - school laugh.gif

Who has been searching Google for "twisteh"? Other than TwisteH, obviously.

Also interesting to see that "child molester" seems to lead to P&B too. That's a bit of a concern.

http://www.alexa.com...gersmedia.co.uk

The Rangers Media one also states:

it is also popular in Suriname,

blink.gif

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rangersmedia.co.uk

Compared with all internet users, the site's users are disproportionately male, and they are disproportionately users browsing from school who have incomes between $30,000 and $60,000 and have more children.

It's the headmasters!

Interesting site.

I got hammered on cider last night, was an experience. For some reason I turn into even more of a knob when I'm drunk. Managing to half steal a birthday present, make a tit of myself by sprinting towards the buffet and realising nobody else had moved. Then joking about with a mate, then saying "I'm gonna fist you!" with an aggressive gesture towards my girlfriend thinking nobody except my and my mate would hear, only for the music to go quiet and everyone to hear laugh.gif

Who has been searching Google for "twisteh"? Other than TwisteH, obviously.

Also interesting to see that "child molester" seems to lead to P&B too. That's a bit of a concern.

At this point we're Scotland's premier Beastfinders General, I'd be more concerned if it didn't lead here.

I got hammered on cider last night, was an experience. For some reason I turn into even more of a knob when I'm drunk. Managing to half steal a birthday present, make a tit of myself by sprinting towards the buffet and realising nobody else had moved. Then joking about with a mate, then saying "I'm gonna fist you!" with an aggressive gesture towards my girlfriend thinking nobody except my and my mate would hear, only for the music to go quiet and everyone to hear laugh.gif

Inexperienced drinkers are always a good laugh.

And, yes, I was especially funny.

Inexperienced drinkers are always a good laugh.

And, yes, I was especially funny.

:lol:

Im not inexperienced as such but since I got in a relationship I don't drink as often, which means I don't get sick of vodka and have nights of other things. Which means when I do change its horrendous :lol:

Woke up this morning with a thumping head and filled with shame at how little drink I remember having. The lack of money left over maybe means I had more than I remember though

Woke up this morning with a thumping head and filled with shame at how little drink I remember having. The lack of money left over maybe means I had more than I remember though

Or you started handing out money to tramps/guys you met in the toilet.

People don't that, it's quite funny.

About 8.20am this morning. Lying in bed in that half-awake fug when we heard an explosion from close by, followed by the sound of scattering debris. I assumed some bugger had tanned a window, and reckoned it was our en suite bathroom that got it. Upon investigation, I discovered one of the doors of the shower enclosure had 'exploded' and the tempered glass pieces had scattered across the bathroom. It seems that nothing obvious caused this to happen, and it was a freak incident. Very odd indeed. Presumably there was a small fault or crack in the glass, and possibly the central heating coming on had caused it to give.

Got to be thankful that no-one was in there when it happened, as there would have been injuries, no question. So, a new shower enclosure - best part of £200, after much tidying up, but the main thing is no-one was hurt.

Beward those shower enclosures people!

About 8.20am this morning. Lying in bed in that half-awake fug when we heard an explosion from close by, followed by the sound of scattering debris. I assumed some bugger had tanned a window, and reckoned it was our en suite bathroom that got it. Upon investigation, I discovered one of the doors of the shower enclosure had 'exploded' and the tempered glass pieces had scattered across the bathroom. It seems that nothing obvious caused this to happen, and it was a freak incident. Very odd indeed. Presumably there was a small fault or crack in the glass, and possibly the central heating coming on had caused it to give.

Got to be thankful that no-one was in there when it happened, as there would have been injuries, no question. So, a new shower enclosure - best part of £200, after much tidying up, but the main thing is no-one was hurt.

Beward those shower enclosures people!

A couple of weeks ago I was getting a glass tabletop from my old garage. As I was carrying it it exploded in my hand. Arms and legs badly cut, but mostly superficial. Reckon that the change in temperature over the past summer / winter had caused it to weaken.

Got a few cuts just below my eye, which was pretty lucky. Could have been worse.