Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

If I wasn't going to have to face the consequences, I'd so love to do a 'Ballistic Bob' and smash up this computer and the office right now.

Never, under any circumstances upgrade software. You'll only find more bugs than those that were meant to have been fixed before.

I've sat for the last 3 hours making up a football quiz with 6 sections, 10 questions in each section. The categories are 'Scottish Football', 'Stadiums', 'The World Cup/Euros', 'World Football', 'Champions League/UEFA Cup' and 'Managers'.

After finishing making up the quiz, I sat back with a smug grin and admired my work. It then struck me that I had absolutely no rationale for making up this quiz. I do not host a quiz and have no plans to host a quiz. I genuinely don't have a fucking clue why I just did that.

I've sat for the last 3 hours making up a football quiz with 6 sections, 10 questions in each section. The categories are 'Scottish Football', 'Stadiums', 'The World Cup/Euros', 'World Football', 'Champions League/UEFA Cup' and 'Managers'.

After finishing making up the quiz, I sat back with a smug grin and admired my work. It then struck me that I had absolutely no rationale for making up this quiz. I do not host a quiz and have no plans to host a quiz. I genuinely don't have a fucking clue why I just did that.

If it makes you feel any better, I used to play 'Scottish Cup' by writing all the Scottish teams on wee bits of scrap paper, mixing them up and deciding the scores using the role of a dice. A 6 was a 'nil' just to keep it more realistic even though Albion Rovers or somebody would probably win the tournament.

sad.gif

If it makes you feel any better, I used to play 'Scottish Cup' by writing all the Scottish teams on wee bits of scrap paper, mixing them up and deciding the scores using the role of a dice. A 6 was a 'nil' just to keep it more realistic even though Albion Rovers or somebody would probably win the tournament.

sad.gif

So did I!

That, combined with the daft geographical games you've posted about playing, we should be bbf's.

sad.gif

I have a book ph34r.gif

You could use it to run 6 rounds of the quiz on here. I'm taking a break from it again after Christmas.