Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I love Robyn. I just listened to Dancing on my Own five times in a row.

It's a good thing I'm such a rugged b*****d, otherwise people might think I was some sort of buftie ken eh.

I'm having that hetrosexual inner buftie feeling right now too. Just saw one of those X Factor sob story type scenario's on Youtube and didn't feel completely cynical:

tumblr_m6xt75gV5u1rox0vu.gif

Conversation between a guy stopping a bus and the driver in Aberdeen:

Guy: Is this the Inverness bus? (10A Inverness is on the front of the bus btw)

Driver: Aye

Guy: It doesnae (note Weegieish sounding) go through all the wee towns does it?

Driver: Which ones do you mean?

Guy: All the wee coast ones.

Driver: I don't go along the coast.

Guy: Well how do you get to Inverness then?

Driver: I go all the way up the A96.

Guy: What road's that?

Driver: the main road and route for most of north-east Scotland.

Guy: No it's not, that's the coast road.

Driver: erm, sorry but it is.

Guy: what towns do you go through?

(By this point everyone's pissed off)

Driver: Inverurie, Huntly...

Guy: But Huntly's on the coast.

Driver: No it's no.

Guy: You're a f***in' idiot

(Guy steps off bus and walks away)

Unbelievable.

Just downloaded Robyn's last album.

ErinGoBragh, fancy meeting up to listen to synthpop and emotional X factor stories, then go out for a few pints of heavy in Leith acting like a couple of characters from Irvine Welsh's last novel, whatever the f**k it was called eh ken.

Just downloaded Robyn's last album.

ErinGoBragh, fancy meeting up to listen to synthpop and emotional X factor stories, then go out for a few pints of heavy in Leith acting like a couple of characters from Irvine Welsh's last novel, whatever the f**k it was called eh ken.

Aye mate.

Harp and Castle, then Priscilla's with the macho gay types, then Planet Out.

Could get pretty messy.

Aye mate.

Harp and Castle, then Priscilla's with the macho gay types, then Planet Out.

Could get pretty messy.

I used to drink in the Harp and Castle fairly regularly when I lived down that way. Priscillas is now called Bojangles, a shite name. I've never been in Planet Out, although I once went on a night out in GHQ. I ran out of money and had to get the barman to buy me a drink :lol:

I used to drink in the Harp and Castle fairly regularly when I lived down that way. Priscillas is now called Bojangles, a shite name. I've never been in Planet Out, although I once went on a night out in GHQ. I ran out of money and had to get the barman to buy me a drink :lol:

I've been to GHQ myself, someone's birthday night out of course. I love how tense some straight people get in gay clubs, they must think if their arse isn't facing a wall they'll get bumraped. I mind one time when I was in Polo for another birthday (genuinely, honest :lol: ) a guy tried to talk to my mate and he properly freaked the f**k out. Bizarre.

Mind you, of the three times I've been to gay club's the bouncer has asked me every time if I know it's a gay place. I don't know whether to be complimented or offended, probably offended.

I've never been out on a night out at GHQ or even Leith Walk in my 9 months in Edinburgh. Apparently GHQ has a straight night, can't be much worse than George Street can it?

I've lived in Edinburgh for eight years and have been out on George Street twice in that time.

A 'straight' night? That must be a pisstake, who would go to that? A fair percentage of the crowd when I was there were straight, judging by the staring that was going on at the two hot lesbians winching.

I'm sitting in a different office today and a guy sitting nearby me keep flicking up word documents with photographs of women on them onto his screen. Unsure why, don't think it's work related. :unsure2: