Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats comedy gold anything below the 2nd division forum is like the land that time forgot definately yokel territory :lol:

At least we don't need to put up with the Hearts and Hibs pish that clogs up the SPL forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats comedy gold anything below the 2nd division forum is like the land that time forgot definately yokel territory :lol:
At least we don't need to put up with the Hearts and Hibs pish that clogs up the SPL forum.
To be fair they're not as bad now. It's the Celtic fans who seem to be taking the reins. And either way the worst forum is still the Junior forum

Iv never ventured into the junior forum. What delights await me?

I'd advise you to avoid it. It's like stepping back into the stone ages, they say the chance of a dinosaur attack is 50/50 in there

My wife is in for a wee surprise when she comes home,I have sold her car.

I did that once. She had been driving Polos for ages I changed it for a Civic while she was away.

She was absolutely beelin at first but after a couple of weeks admitted the Civic was much better.

Obviously I am talking about my wifes car not yours!

Guest The Phoenix

That is the truest thing I've ever seen, although they should've added the fact that it seems as if everyone's out to get you.

It's the ones who stay inside that you need to fear most.

On Saturday night I bought a footlong Subway whilst pished and I can't remember what I got on it. I put it in my bag and forgot to eat it on the bus, so put it in my room to save for later.

The time has come where I'm hungry and I'm going to go for it. I wonder what delights await.

On Saturday night I bought a footlong Subway whilst pished and I can't remember what I got on it. I put it in my bag and forgot to eat it on the bus, so put it in my room to save for later.

The time has come where I'm hungry and I'm going to go for it. I wonder what delights await.

Oh dear god, that will be one soggy beast if there's any cheese or sauce!

Oh dear god, that will be one soggy beast if there's any cheese or sauce!

Meatball marinara. Great choice but not if it's been left over for 36 hours.

Honey oat bread, cheese and toasted, lettuce, cucumber, jalapeños and black olives. Not bad, drunken Smurph.