Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just back from 2 weeks in Italy visiting some friends, yesterday i was lying on a beach enjoying the sun 

Today, it was raining 

f**k you Scotland

Welcome back Rico......it has been really nice here for the last 2 weeks though!

I'm due and upgrade on July 12th.

Since I got my last phone 2 years ago (HTC Desire S) I've broken 4 phones and their replacements (my dad's cast offs) have been increasingly poor. I'm currently using a Sony Ericsson K800i. Can't wait to get an S4

Pretty much every hotel is fully booked in Glasgow due to Robbie William's playing at Hampden. Pretty much every hotel is over booked too.

We're almost getting to the stage where we're going to have to knock people back and they have pretty much no-where to go. Thank f**k I'm not a receptionist.

I moved out of my student accommodation today after a year. I had taken great care throughout the year to ensure I would get my deposit back. The place was spotless. I had packed all of my bags in preparation to depart. All that remained was the TV. I picked it up. Then I dropped it and it smashed a huge dent into the wall. I don't think I'm going to get my deposit back.

I had to get up for an early shift today at 4.30 and saw a fox. This was in fountainbridge beside the canal. Pretty much central Edinburgh.

I've saw foxes in my back garden in Montgomery Street (Abbeyhill / Leith) and saw one in a school playground just off Gayfield Square. Doesn't surprise me that there was one near the canal, ideal fox territory.

They are a bit funny looking when you see one. The one in my back garden was scared off by a cat.

I moved out of my student accommodation today after a year. I had taken great care throughout the year to ensure I would get my deposit back. The place was spotless. I had packed all of my bags in preparation to depart. All that remained was the TV. I picked it up. Then I dropped it and it smashed a huge dent into the wall. I don't think I'm going to get my deposit back.

May as well lob the TV out the window and smear I WILL KILL AGAIN in your own shit on the wall now. Screw their rules.

When I put shaving foam on my face, I always have to get the remaining foam/gel off my hands before I start to shave. I do this by holding them under really hot water. I know it will burn my hand but this is the only way I can clean it off.