Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Some b*****d took my trolley in Tesco when it had stuff in it. Why on earth would you want to take someone's trolley when the goods haven't been paid for yet?

L. Griffiths

I moved out of my student accommodation today after a year. I had taken great care throughout the year to ensure I would get my deposit back. The place was spotless. I had packed all of my bags in preparation to depart. All that remained was the TV. I picked it up. Then I dropped it and it smashed a huge dent into the wall. I don't think I'm going to get my deposit back.

If this is brought up ask your landlord for a copy of the invoice for repairing the dent. You should demand the rest of the deposit minus the cost incurred. Don't let the c***s walk over you.

Edited by Enigma

May as well lob the TV out the window and smear I WILL KILL AGAIN in your own shit on the wall now. Screw their rules.

If this is brought up ask your landlord for a copy of the invoice for repairing the dent. You should demand the rest of the deposit minus the cost incurred. Don't let the c***s walk over you.

Two varying pieces of advice, both equally insightful. After the toss of a coin, I have decided to go with Enigma's idea first. If it fails, I will break and enter back into my flat in order to carry out the instructions of ICTChris. Thanks lads.

Some b*****d took my trolley in Tesco when it had stuff in it. Why on earth would you want to take someone's trolley when the goods haven't been paid for yet?

Did it have fresh chilled products in it? Could have been an over zealous member of staff putting it back to prevent waste.

Guest The Phoenix

Two varying pieces of advice, both equally insightful. After the toss of a coin, I have decided to go with Enigma's idea first. If it fails, I will break and enter back into my flat in order to carry out the instructions of ICTChris. Thanks lads.

TRS, any problems re your deposit should be resolved by the below...

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Built-Environment/Housing/privaterent/government/SGTD1

Arrived home from Italy yesterday, and what a country it is.

Everything about the place is fantastic: the weather; the women; the food; the women; the Vatican; the sites; the women.

I just got back last weekend from Italy, Where abouts did you go? And i agree it's a fantastic country

Roma.

We stayed in a hotel around 200 yards away from the Vatican itself.

Rome is fantastic, was there last year. Did you manage to go see the Trevi fountain?

I was staying a bit further north up near Livorno, spend a few days in Florence and took the boat over to Elba, determined next year when I go back i'm going to learn some more of the language.

Edited by Enrico Annoni