Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yeah, but not comfy on the old bank balance though!!

Aye, it is pricey. But i don't mind paying extra so i can have a comfy seat, charger for my phone/laptop, a toilet etc....

Trains are far superior than the bus, especially if you're planning on traveling with a hangover

Aye, it is pricey. But i don't mind paying extra so i can have a comfy seat, charger for my phone/laptop, a toilet etc....

Trains are far superior than the bus, especially if you're planning on traveling with a hangover 

Completely agree. Reserve your seat and get a table. Sit in comfort, have a wee game of cards, watch a film on a laptop/tablet or just watch the world go by with a beer.

Socket to charge the phone and room to stretch your legs.

Only one winner. I'd take the train over flying too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Despite suffering from terrible hayfever in Scotland and its about 10+ degrees warmer here, I don't suffer from it here for some reason. Not that I'm complaining. It's bloody roasting.

Today, I gave a homeless guy a chicken roll I forgot to eat for lunch before I got my bus. He thanked me and shook my hand. When I got on the bus, I yawned, covered my mouth with the hand he shook and now I'm paranoid I have AIDS.

Today, I gave a homeless guy a chicken roll I forgot to eat for lunch before I got my bus. He thanked me and shook my hand. When I got on the bus, I yawned, covered my mouth with the hand he shook and now I'm paranoid I have AIDS.

You can only catch it once.

This guy gave me a chicken roll today before he got his bus; it tasted off and I'm now worried I have food poisoning.

Hope I have better luck tomorrow when I get my results from the clinic. :(