Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been hunting for this clip from Scotch and Wry for years......finally someone has uploaded it. Reminds me of the barber me and my brother got sent to, always went home with a lollipop and a plaster.

Alky Broon, The Cheeriest Barber in the Toon.

Since the dedicated thread seems to have disappeared on NSFW, 'I FUCKING HATE CUM' over on efukt is the most I've laughed out loud in ages. Check it out.

Has my thread been deleted?! That's a fucking outrage if so! I mean, my god man, it does what it says on the tin - if folk are disgusted by it then don't watch.

anyway i came here to post a picture. as i said i was sleeping with a girl on friday and during the foreplay she bit me on the leg. now i dont mind a nibble, but look at the nick of this bruise.

post-23633-0-27256100-1383498371_thumb.j

the picture really doesn't do it justice in all honesty

anyway i came here to post a picture.  as i said i was sleeping with a girl on friday and during the foreplay she bit me on the leg.  now i dont mind a nibble, but look at the nick of this bruise.  

IMG_02321.JPG

the picture really doesn't do it justice in all honesty

That's nothing! :P

Yer holes yer hole.

Indeed. I've harpooned many a whale in my time. She was a shite ride though and I got bored so just finished all over her face.

Romantic as f**k.

^^^

Jay from The Inbetweeners type post IMO.

Observations & suspicions:

1 - No teeth marks - Was she 80, had taken her falsers out & treated you to a right gummy number??

2 - No teeth marks, small-not-mouth-sized bruise. Looks more likely that you may have bashed your thigh against the end of an erect cock.

the wee purple things are teeth marks you dweeb.

plus i'd have fucking preferred if option 1 happened, might have been better and less painful.

^^^

Jay from The Inbetweeners type post IMO.

Observations & suspicions:

1 - No teeth marks - Was she 80, had taken her falsers out & treated you to a right gummy number??

2 - No teeth marks, small-not-mouth-sized bruise. Looks more likely that you may have bashed your thigh against the end of an erect cock.

What a fanny. :lol: