Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Began watching the Japanese anime(English dubbed obv) show Death Note yesterday.

What a brilliant, brilliant show. One of the best things I have ever seen. I'm only 7 or 8 episodes in, but I truly believe it is going to end up challenging The Sopranos and Breaking Bad as my favorite of all time.

Tremendous, tremendous stuff.

Meanwhile, in Tayside

Tayside tattoo parlours in bid to ‘reclaim’ swastika

Tattoo parlours in Tayside will be giving out free swastika tattoos next week. It is part of a global event to “reclaim” the symbol, which is said to have represented peace and strength before more infamously being used by the Nazis in the Second World War. Three Tayside parlours are participating in the day — Yankee Tattoo Parlour in Dundee, Metallugy in Dundee and Idle Hands Tattoo Parlour in Arbroath

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/tayside-tattoo-parlours-in-bid-to-reclaim-swastika-1.149900

Too soon?

Is "British Patriot" still on here?

aYE..WELL GOOD POINT BUT i'M TALKIN ABOUT THE CYNICYSM OF OUR(SPIT) SO CALLED UK GOV.....THEY KEEP PORTSMOUTH ON A REPAIR AND MAINTENACE BASIS......WHY DO YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE THEN?...LOL

^^^^^^^^ On 3rd bottle of Bucky.

I've been up for 36 hours and I'm not even tired.

I'm normally shattered if I'm awake for 12.

My record was 48 hours when I went on holiday with my mates. By the 3rd day I passed out and slept for 12 hours, worst decision of my life doing that.